- Top Ranked MA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-9
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: Dec. 15 / Jan. 15 / rolling
Fay School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Massachusetts for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Admission Tour Guides, Chess Club, Contest Math, Debate Club, Literary Magazine, Newspaper, Quilting, Robotics Team, Student Government, Yearbook
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Fitness, Outdoor Adventure, Skiing, Tennis
- Fay School's 66-acre campus is located in Southborough, MA, just 25 miles west of Boston. Our community includes 475 students in Kindergarten through grade nine. Of those, 150 students are boarders who come from across the United States and 24 countries. Each year, our day students come from over 40 surrounding towns in MA. We are proud of our authentically diverse, multicultural, and inclusive community.
- Fay is recognized around the world for its superior educational program, and our graduates are accepted to top secondary schools, including Phillips Exeter Academy, Phillips Academy Andover, Deerfield Academy, and Groton School (click here for the complete list). In addition to the core courses of mathematics, science, English, and history, students take art, music, and world languages. Students also focus on the design thinking process with courses in our 3,000 square-foot Innovation Lab.
Endorse Fay School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards