At Marlborough KinderCare, our educators come to work everyday with a desire to love and teach children.
We appreciate that you have put your trust in us to take care of your most adored treasures.
We are committed to introducing a variety of fun and educational experiences to your child daily.
We welcome you to come and spend time getting to know us, you will be glad you did.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Kindercare on Boston Post Road in Marlboro, consistently strives to meet the individual needs of our families. We believe that each day provides an opportunity to play a positive role in the life of a child. As a team of early education specialists, we value each and every opportunity to encourage questions, foster children's development and encourage laughter. We believe that a whole child is a happy child. - Kelly Sullivan, Center Director
- Our school prides itself on maintaining the highest level of efficiency in regards to health and safety. All our entrances are locked and can only be entered with a secure door code or a key. All of our staff go through a rigorous back ground check that includes not only a state Cori and DCF screening, but a national one as well. Our school playgrounds are completely fenced in and each age group enjoys its own separate play space outdoors. Each member of our team is certified in both First Aid and CPR annually, and medications are administered with written physician/parental consent by certified trained administrators. The health and safety of our children is our utmost priority.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- NACCRRA, CCRC, CCR
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Marlborough KinderCare?
The application deadline for Marlborough KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Marlborough KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.