Leap School At Dakin Farm
- The LEAP School, is a non-denominational private program founded in 1985 in Lexington, Massachusetts by Robin Shapiro, MA. It is uniquely designed to support the diverse needs of toddler, preschool, and kindergarten youngsters and their families.
- The LEAP environment is both dynamic and nurturing. Our Mission is to foster positive growth in children, parents and teachers through caring, supportive and mutually respectful relationships within a safe, stimulating, child-centered environment.
- Children, Parents and Teachers represent the three "Seeds of LEAP." Every child is seen as a unique individual with gifts.
- We strive to nurture and develop the emotional, social, physical, and cognitive skills of every child.
- The Language Enrichment Arts Program (LEAP) encourages self-awareness, self-expression and promotes self-confidence.
- The LEAP faculty is dedicated to establishing supportive relationships with parents.
- We believe in consistent, open and honest communication. We value parent education, provide parent resources and welcome parent involvement.
- As educators, we are committed to the professional and personal growth of our teaching team.
- The LEAP School strives to lay the foundation for thoughtful, compassionate, respectful, responsible, and creative lifelong learners.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FraminghamGrades: PK-6 | 46 students
360 Water Street
Framingham, MA 01705
LincolnGrades: K-8 | 40 students
14 Bedford Road
Lincoln, MA 01773
North ChelmsfordGrades: PK-6 | 105 students
55 Middlesex Street
North Chelmsford, MA 01863
WakefieldGrades: NS-8 | 144 students
2 Audubon Road
Wakefield, MA 01880
FraminghamGrades: PK-12 | 160 students
2 Winch St
Framingham, MA 01701
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?