Dearborn Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Massachusetts for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- SOCIAL-EMOTIONAL LEARNING: Dearborn Academy provides an integrated social-emotional academic curriculum within a therapeutic milieu; comprehensive clinical services; explicit instruction teaching coping and social skills; clinicians embedded in classrooms.
- FACULTY: Our skilled teachers, learning specialists, speech and language pathologists, and reading specialists, social workers, mental health counselors and occupational therapisthold advanced degrees and certifications. The team approach supports each students personal, academic and IEP goals.
- INSTRUCTION: Small structured classes designed to support individual needs. Maximum class size of eight in the Elementary/Middle School, twelve in the High School. One-on-one instruction and support when needed. Overall student:staff ratio in the classroom of 4:1.
- MCAS: MCASpreparation in all grades; 100% of seniors meet the MCAS high school graduation requirement.
- SPECIALTY CLASSES: Include music, fine arts classes, woodworking, metalwork and jewelry making.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Dearborn Academy cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Dearborn Academy?
What is Dearborn Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Dearborn Academy?
Endorse Dearborn Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards