Boston College Campus School
5.00 (1 review)
- The Boston College Campus School serves learners aged 3 to 21 with multiple disabilities, including complex health care needs.
- The program provides student-centered educational and therapeutic services in a school-based setting.Using a transdisciplinary approach, student growth is achieved through the development of a stimulating environment and challenging instruction tailored to the needs of the individual.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- CambridgeGrades: 8-12 | 28 students
71 Pearl St
Cambridge, MA 02139
- NatickGrades: 2-12 | 39 students
27 Winter St
Natick, MA 01760
- RandolphGrades: 2-12 | 72 students
800 N Main St
Randolph, MA 02368
- FraminghamGrades: 7-12 | 28 students
1 Frederick Abbott Way
Framingham, MA 01701
- West NewtonGrades: 6-12 | 32 students
61 Chestnut St
West Newton, MA 02465
The Campus School is a magical place! My son (and our family) were welcomed into the Campus School community with open arms. Since starting at the Campus School two years ago, our son has thrived and progressed in a way we never imagined possible. The teachers, therapists, staff, nurses and volunteers are always positive, enthusiastic, creative, and committed to helping every child reach their greatest potential. They are experienced and professional as well as caring and supportive. Our son's life is fuller, more fun and more full of possibilities since he started at the Campus School.
- Posted by Parent - robyn
April 20, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
April 10, 2018
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.