Boston College Campus School
5.00 (1 review)
- The Boston College Campus School serves learners aged 3 to 21 with multiple disabilities, including complex health care needs.
- The program provides student-centered educational and therapeutic services in a school-based setting.Using a transdisciplinary approach, student growth is achieved through the development of a stimulating environment and challenging instruction tailored to the needs of the individual.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Natick Grades: 2-12 | 39 students
27 Winter St
Natick, MA 01760
(508)655-6400 8.8 2-12
- Cambridge Grades: 8-12 | 28 students
71 Pearl St
Cambridge, MA 02139
(617)492-4922 3.8 8-12
- Randolph Grades: 2-12 | 72 students
800 N Main St
Randolph, MA 02368
(781)961-0800 11.9 2-12
- West Newton Grades: 6-12 | 38 students
61 Chestnut St
West Newton, MA 02465
(617)964-6186 3 6-12
- Framingham Grades: 7-12 | 33 students
1 Frederick Abbott Way
Framingham, MA 01701
(508)786-9424 11.9 7-12
The Campus School is a magical place! My son (and our family) were welcomed into the Campus School community with open arms. Since starting at the Campus School two years ago, our son has thrived and progressed in a way we never imagined possible. The teachers, therapists, staff, nurses and volunteers are always positive, enthusiastic, creative, and committed to helping every child reach their greatest potential. They are experienced and professional as well as caring and supportive. Our son's life is fuller, more fun and more full of possibilities since he started at the Campus School.
- Posted by Parent - robyn
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.