Boston College Campus School
5.00 (1 review)
- The Boston College Campus School serves learners aged 3 to 21 with multiple disabilities, including complex health care needs.
- The program provides student-centered educational and therapeutic services in a school-based setting.Using a transdisciplinary approach, student growth is achieved through the development of a stimulating environment and challenging instruction tailored to the needs of the individual.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cambridge Grades: 8-12 | 28 students
71 Pearl St
Cambridge, MA 02139
(617)492-4922 3.8 8-12
- Natick Grades: 2-12 | 39 students
27 Winter St
Natick, MA 01760
(508)655-6400 8.8 2-12
- Framingham Grades: 7-12 | 33 students
1 Frederick Abbott Way
Framingham, MA 01701
(508)786-9424 11.9 7-12
- West Newton Grades: 6-12 | 32 students
61 Chestnut St
West Newton, MA 02465
(617)964-6186 3 6-12
- Randolph Grades: 2-12 | 72 students
800 N Main St
Randolph, MA 02368
(781)961-0800 11.9 2-12
The Campus School is a magical place! My son (and our family) were welcomed into the Campus School community with open arms. Since starting at the Campus School two years ago, our son has thrived and progressed in a way we never imagined possible. The teachers, therapists, staff, nurses and volunteers are always positive, enthusiastic, creative, and committed to helping every child reach their greatest potential. They are experienced and professional as well as caring and supportive. Our son's life is fuller, more fun and more full of possibilities since he started at the Campus School.
- Posted by Parent - robyn
July 16, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.