- Redemptorist Catholic School was founded by Father Elmer Toups, CSS.R, who also established our present Immaculate Heart of Mary Parish.
- The school was opened on September 5, 1960 for the 1960-61 school year.
- Redemptorist Catholic seek to provide the opportunity for each child to express his special talents, interests, creativity, and spirituality.
- We strive to make each child aware of his rights, privileges, and responsibilities to his country, his community, his school, his family, his church, and to himself.
- In accordance with our conviction that the elementary school provides the foundation for continued acquisition of knowledge, we offer the following purposes to develop a deeper understanding of the Catholic faith through instruction that is authentic in doctrine and contemporary in presentation, To provide experience in Christian living through liturgies, prayer, guidance, service, and the interaction of school, family, church, and community, To build a faith community where faculty, staff, and students can experience together the reality of living a life of prayer, responsibility, and freedom reflective of the message of Jesus, To provide for the basic spiritual, emotional, social, intellectual, and physical needs of the individual, To develop an appreciation of our unique heritage in its diversified ethnic cultures and thus promote good citizenship through a variety of learning experiences in social living, To develop communication and intellectual skills through reading, spelling, speaking, writing, and listening, To provide real experiences involving problem solving and research and to develop an inquiring mind that has working knowledge of the mathematical process, To provide opportunities for creative expression through art, To provide an enrichment program that will instill and foster each child an appreciation of his own natural ability and a positive concept of self, To guide the student toward developing self-discipline and personal responsibility.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||215 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Redemptorist Catholic School also viewed these schools: St Michael Elementary School.
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?
July 11, 2017
Suggestions for the small school's IT infrastructure and services.