Regina Dominican High School
- Top Ranked IL School
- Grades: 9-12
- Students: 281 students
- Yearly Tuition: $11,975
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Regina Dominican High School places among the top 20% of private schools in Illinois for:
Academics and Faculty
(Uniform skirt or pant, polo shirt, crew or knee socks.)
Finances and Admission
Ambassadors Club, Art Club, Biology Club, Class Leadership Boards, Crown (Student Newspaper), Digital Media Club, Dominican Preachers, Drama Club, Environmental Club, French Club, French National Honor Society, GLOW Club, International Thespian Society, Kaleidoscope, Korean Club, Latin Club, Mathletes, National Art Honors Society, National Forensics League, National Honor Society, Orchesis Dance, Peer Leaders, Reginites for Life, Spanish Club, Spanish National Honor Society, Student Council, Worldwide Youth in Science and Engineering Club (WYSE), Yearbook, Young Republicans and Young Democrats, Youth Ministry Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Modern Music Masters (Tri-M)
- College preparatory curriculum provides studentswiththeopportunity to excel in all disciplines comprisingtenacademicdepartments, offering 125 courses, including 15AdvancedPlacementcourses
- Emergent technology at Regina Dominican HighSchoolprovideseffective venues for inquiry and problem solving aspart oftheall-school educational outcomes, including SmartBoardtechnologyand a 1:1 student to iPad ratio, a new Mac Lab inthepublishingsuite and a new Writing LabsupportingReginaDominican'swriting across the curriculum initiative.
- Graduates from the class of 2018 were offered 9.7milliondollarsin scholarships.
- Regina Dominican sponsors more than 20 studentorganizationsandclubs, 5 councils of student government and 7nationalandinternational honors societies
- Regina Dominican offers the largestCatholicsingle-genderathletic program in the state ofIllinois.
- Award-winning publications include the yearbookandCrownnewspaper.
- We are the only single-gender high school in Illinois toofferaLeadership Institute, where students sharpentheirleadershipskills through projects and networking withprofessionalsinleadership positions, and strengthen theirvoice.
Endorse Regina Dominican High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards