Regina Dominican High School
- Top Ranked IL School
- Grades: 9-12
- Students: 281 students
- Yearly Tuition: $16,600
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Regina Dominican High School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Illinois for:
Academics and Faculty
(Uniform skirt or pant, polo shirt, crew or knee socks.)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Ambassadors Club, Art Club, Biology Club, Class Leadership Boards, Crown (Student Newspaper), Dominican Preachers, Drama Club, Environmental Club, French Club, French National Honor Society, GLOW Club, International Thespian Society, Kaleidoscope, Latin Club, Mathletes, National Art Honors Society, National Forensics League, National Honor Society, Orchesis Dance, Peer Leaders, Reginites for Life, Spanish Club, Spanish National Honor Society, Student Council, Worldwide Youth in Science and Engineering Club (WYSE), Yearbook, Youth Ministry Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Modern Music Masters (Tri-M)
- College preparatory curriculum provides students with theopportunity to excel in all disciplines comprising tenacademic departments, offering 125 courses, including 16 Advanced Placement courses
- Emergent technology at Regina Dominican HighSchoolprovideseffective venues for inquiry and problem solving as part of the all-school educational outcomes.
- Graduates from the Class of 2021 were offered more than $14 million in scholarships
- Regina Dominican sponsors more than 26 student organizationsandclubs, 5 councils of student government and 7 national and international honors societies
- Award-winning publications include the yearbooknandCrown newspaper.
- We are the only single-gender high school in Illinois to offer a Leadership Institute, where students sharpen their leadership skills through projects and networking with professionals inleadership positions, and strengthen their voice.
Endorse Regina Dominican High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards