- Top Ranked IL School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 150 students
- Yearly Tuition: $9,550
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Anime Club, Baking Club, Club of Social Action, Creative Writing Club, Debate Club, Josephinum Ambassador Council, Math Club, Model United Nations Club, National Honor Society, Skateboarding Club, Slam Poetry Club, Spanish Club, Yearbook, Yearbook Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, JAM Session, Theatre
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Dance Club, Fitness Club, Track Club
- Josephinum is a college-preparatory high school and a proud member of the international Network of Sacred Heart Schools. Our mission is to empower young women to become confident, faith-filled leaders. We offer a world-class curriculum designed to prepare students to be successful at college and in life.
- As a Sacred Heart School, Josephinum measures its success one student at a time. We seek to provide an education that meets the needs of the whole child. Our small class sizes and exceptional faculty focus on understanding the unique educational needs of each student, helping her to discover her unique gifts and fostering a passion for excellence in education, service, and faith.
- Having educated more than 5,000 young women in over 120 graduating classes, Josephinum Academy is more than just a school; it is a community that stretches back in time, with Sacred Heart Network sister schools all across the globe.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Josephinum Academy Of The Sacred Heart cost?
What sports does Josephinum Academy Of The Sacred Heart offer?
What is Josephinum Academy Of The Sacred Heart's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Josephinum Academy Of The Sacred Heart?
Endorse Josephinum Academy Of The Sacred Heart. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards