Tel: (252) 332-2964
- Ridgecroft is an independent, college-preparatory, SACS accredited, Pre-K 3 to 12th grade school located in northeastern North Carolina between Ahoskie and Murfreesboro.
- Originally chartered in 1968, Ridgecroft School continues to provide to all students a high-quality academic education as well as extracurricular activities including sports, fine arts, character education, and social events.
- The mission of Ridgecroft School is to develop the total student academically through a challenging college preparatory curriculum; socially through extracurricular activities, social events, and community service; physically through interscholastic athletics and physical education; aesthetically through the fine arts; and morally through the teaching and emphasis of the pillars of character, which are trustworthiness, caring, citizenship, respect, responsibility, and fairness.
- We strive to do this in a safe and nurturing learning environment provided by a caring and competent staff.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||284 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ahoskie Grades: PK-12 | 239 students
500 Kiwanis St
Ahoskie, NC 27910
(252) 332-2764 0.8 PK-12
- Asheville Grades: 6-8 | 76 students
64 W T Weaver Boulevard
Asheville, NC 28804
(828) 258-3600 315.1 6-8
- Black Mountain Grades: K-8 | 77 students
PO Box 1143
Black Mountain, NC 28711
(828) 686-3080 302 K-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.