Ridgeview Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- Ridgeview Christian School is a ministry of Ridgeview Baptist Church.
- Its purpose is to provide children with a traditional, Christ-centered, quality education in a conventional class setting.
- The school was founded on and remains steadfast to the same Biblical principles upon which the New Testament Church was founded.
- We believe the Bible to be the authoritative Word of God.
- All programs at Ridgeview both curricular and extra-curricular, are based on principles set forth in God's Word.
- As Christians, it is our responsibility to train our children how to live a life that would bring honor to Christ.
- One of our goals at Ridgeview is to see that each child has accepted Christ as their personal Savior and to help them make a commitment to lead a life that would be pleasing to Him.
- The Bible says: "Train up a child in the way he should go." It is our goal to assist parents in the training of their children.
- The home, like the church, is one of the two institutions ordained by God to carry out His plan in a Christian's life.
- The Christian school is a reinforcement of the Christian home.
- We are not attempting to replace the home, but to act as a means of strengthening the Christian values of morality, discipline and behavior that should be part of the Christian home.
- Therefore, it is important that the school and parents work together as a team in a spirit of cooperation that will benefit the children involved.
- Our prayer is that we can help you train your children in a way that would be pleasing to God and work together toward their well-rounded education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||159 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
I could not be happier with this school. Anyone who tells you this school is snobby/ and or preppy is very wrong. I have only attended this school for 2 years and I feel like I have always gone here... I hope you heavily consider this school. This school teaches great Christian values, which is what America needs.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - thecr
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017