Rio Grande School
Tel: (505) 983-1621
- Rio Grande School's mission is to challenge each child's intellect, to inspire each child's imagination, and to nurture each child's desire to learn.
- Rio Grande School's families come from all over the nation as well as New Mexico.
- We welcome interested families to contact the school for a tour.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Independent Schools Association of the South West (ISAS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||184 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 52%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Rachel Gantt|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, SwimmingBasketball, Swimming,|
- Rio Grande School's mission is to challenge each child's intellect, to inspire each child's imagination, and to nurture each child's desire to learn. Rio Grande School's families come from all over the nation as well as New Mexico. We welcome interested families to contact the school for a tour.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Fe Grades: 7-12 | 318 students
1101 Camino De Cruz Blanca
Santa Fe, NM 87505
(505) 982-1829 0.3 7-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.