Rio Grande School
- Rio Grande School's mission is to challenge each child's intellect, to inspire each child's imagination, and to nurture each child's desire to learn.
- Rio Grande School's families come from all over the nation as well as New Mexico.
- We welcome interested families to contact the school for a tour.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Independent Schools Association of the South West (ISAS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||158 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 51%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Rachel Gantt|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, SwimmingBasketball, Swimming,|
- Rio Grande School's mission is to challenge each child's intellect, to inspire each child's imagination, and to nurture each child's desire to learn. Rio Grande School's families come from all over the nation as well as New Mexico. We welcome interested families to contact the school for a tour.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Fe Grades: 7-12 | 318 students
1101 Camino De Cruz Blanca
Santa Fe, NM 87505
(505)982-1829 0.3 7-12
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.