Round Rock Christian Academy
- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Students: 602 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,225
- Acceptance rate: 96%
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Upcoming Events and News
- George P. Bush visits RRCA for a day of Texas history. - 07/20/2021The Texas Land Commissioner, George P. Bush, visited Round Rock Christian Academy for a day of Texas history.
- Private School Set To Open With Virtual and In-Person Classes - 08/04/2020For the school year of 2020-2021, Round Rock Christian Academy (RRCA) offered students Virtual and In-Person classes. Despite the pandemic, RRCA held in-person, on-campus learning throughout the school year and finished the school year with 564 in-person students and only 5 virtual learners.
- RRCA Students Help Clean Up La Grange After Hurricane Harvey - 03/23/2018Round Rock Christian Academy students help clean up the city of La Grange after Hurricane Harvey damage.
Academics and Faculty
(PS - 5th Wear Chapel Uniform On Mondays)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Forensics and Debate, International Students Club, National Art Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, National Spanish Honor Society, NHS - National Honor Society, Parent Support Team, Parents In Prayer, Praise Band, Robotics Program, Service Clubs, Spanish Club, Student Council, Watch D.O.G.S., YELL CRU
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Choir, Needle Arts, Studio Art, Yearbook
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Round Rock Christian Academy has a beautiful new 50,000 square foot facility on 9 acres with brand new Classrooms, Technology Lab, Science Labs, Library, Nurse's Office, Weight Room, Administration Offices, Outdoor Plaza, Art Rooms, Music Rooms and all new technology.
Endorse Round Rock Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards