- Harbor Leadership Academy is an independent, specialized school located in the northwest suburbs of Austin Texas.
- Our program is ideal for students with mild to moderate learning challenges, dyslexia, spectrum, gifted and or attention deficit disorder, with or with hyperactivity.
- We design personalized education for every student for grades 2nd through 12th grade.
- We have a very low teacher-to-pupil ratio and direct and explicit instruction using multisensory learning techniques and a higher rate of individual attention that is typically found in more traditional settings.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
National Independent Private Schools Association
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, ADHD, Asperger|
|Total Students||83 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Number of AP Courses||10 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Biology, College Algebra, College Calculus, College English Comp, College Environmental Disasters, College Government, College Physics, College Pre-Calculus, College Psychology, College US History, Computer Programming and Coding, Dave Ramsey Financial Peace Economics, Engineering|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Casual dress code, no uniforms)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||We have full/part time, off and on campus and home-school programs.|
|Admissions Director||Deborah Baker|
|Admissions Associate||Tifannie Snider|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Badminton, Basketball, Climbing, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Intramural Sports Only, Mountain Biking, Paddle Tennis, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBadminton, Basketball,
Climbing, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Football,
Golf, Intramural Sports Only,
Mountain Biking, Paddle Tennis,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||15 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Acoustic Band, Art Classes, Computer Programming, Engineering, Game Design, Graphic Arts, Guitar Ensemble, Hiking, Latin, Music Lessons, Talent Show, Theatre/Drama, electronics, piano, robotics Acoustic Band, Art Classes, Engineering, Game Design, Graphic Arts, Hiking, Latin, Music Lessons, Talent Show, Theatre/Drama, electronics, piano, robotics, Computer Programming,
- Call today to set up a therapeutic consultation and find out how Harbor can help your child to fulfill the destiny the were created to have. Don't let your child just get by with an education that is "fine" or worse. Help prepare your child to learn how he/she learns, what their strengths are and how they can become more than status quo. The foundation they have before college and career will determine how the are prepared for life. Great leaders are different, and they very seldom fit in the mold of a system built for the masses. For them to mold to this system, many must give up who they are meant to be. Is that really what we want for our children?
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Cedar ParkGrades: PK-12 | 385 students
2121 Cypress Creek Road
Cedar Park, TX 78613
Cedar ParkGrades: PK-5 | 89 students
400 E Whitestone Blvd
Cedar Park, TX 78613
AustinGrades: 5-12 | 64 students
4407 Red River St
Austin, TX 78751
AustinGrades: PK-12 | 119 students
306 W 29th St
Austin, TX 78705
AustinGrades: K-8 | 531 students
3901 Bee Caves Rd
Austin, TX 78746
May 24, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fishes offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.