Cedar Park Montessori School
Tel: (512) 259-8495
- Cedar Park Montessori School is the oldest Montessori School in Cedar Park.
- Founded in 1997, it is the first Montessori in the surrounding cities designed and built under the layout concepts specific to the Montessori Method of Education.
- For the last 11 years, our school has proudly served families from communities all across Cedar Park, Round Rock, Leander, Georgetown and North Austin.
- Our school is a fully Accredited Montessori School. The school is also a member of the Association Montessori Internationale, the American Montessori Society, the Montessori School Accreditation Commission and the North American Montessori Teacher Association.
- The teachers and staff at the School are chosen with utmost regard for specific personal and professional qualities, knowledge and skills that enable children to experience warm and nurturing relationships with adults, while facing the world around them with happiness and confidence.
- The Cedar Park Montessori School is established to assist those children entrusted to its care to help become that unique human being for the benefit of their own personal development and for the good of the society in which one day they will be involved with.
- The goal of the program is to help each child his or her potential thereby helping the child to develop concentration, self-esteem and experience the joys of learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Total Students||89 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Leander Grades: 5-12 | 81 students
17317 FM 1431
Leander, TX 78641
(512) 219-5673 3.8 5-12
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
The parent-teacher conference is a wonderful opportunity to discuss your child's progress. Make the most of it by preparing yourself both emotionally and intellectually for this special, brief time with your child's teacher.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?