Royal Street KinderCare
- Here at the Kinder Care on Royal Street all of our teachers are dedicated early to childhood education and take great pride in providing a range of opportunities for children to explore, learn and grow, while adhering to the highest standards of excellence and care.
- Individualized lesson plans enable our teachers to accommodate the needs of our children, and stimulating activities keep learning fun.
- Our teachers stay current with monthly training sessions and a bi-annual day of training.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Hello Families, I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to our Nationally Accredited KinderCare Learning Center in Bryan, Texas. My name is Pamela Anders and I am the Center Director here at the Royal Street location in Bryan, Texas. I believe that early childhood is a time of exploration and discovery and that is our goal here at KinderCare. So I would like welcome all families to become active partners with us in shaping their child's educational future. Here at KinderCare we know that young children learn by ''hands on' experiences. Our staff is highly qualified to enhance each child's growth and development in a stimulating atmosphere of warmth and understanding. Although we prepare children for the rest of their educational future we also nurture the child as an individual and make learning a fun experience. Our center offers a safe and clean learning environment with highly skilled and trained staff that provides a caring and nurturing atmosphere for your child to learn and grow. Call us today and schedule a tour of our wonderful facility located on Royal Street! I look forward to meeting you and your family!
- Our top priority at KinderCare is to provide a safe and healthy environment for our children, families, and staff. We do this through rigorous training and constant assessment and evaluation of proper policies and procedures. Your child's security begins at the front door, literally. We have a locked security entrance that requires a numeric code to enter. All side doors are kept locked to ensure the security of the exterior of the building. All guests or emergency pick-up people are identified and escorted through the building. Of course, our teachers have all cleared local, state, and federal background checks, including fingerprinting. We are trained in infant and child CPR and First Aid. We do routine fire, storm, and lock-down drills to prepare for the unexpected. Throughout the day, your child will be supervised at all times. No child is ever left unattended, even for a minute. Teachers have all been trained in supervision, discipline and guidance, and developmentally appropriate practices to ensure they understand the risks associated with the children in their care. If your child has food allergies or specific medical conditions, we will work with you to ensure your child's well being while in our care. We also take the responsibility of your child's emotional security very seriously. We want every child to feel safe, loved, and respected while at KinderCare.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bryan Grades: PK-12 | 84 students
2500 S College Ave
Bryan, TX 77801
(979)822-2715 1 PK-12
- Bryan Grades: NS-PK
4351 Carter Creek Pkwy
Bryan, TX 77802
(979)846-1037 1.5 NS-PK
- Bryan Grades: PK-12 | 373 students
600 S Coulter Dr
Bryan, TX 77803
(979)822-6641 2.1 PK-12
- College Station Grades: PK-K | 126 students
906 George Bush Dr
College Station, TX 77840
(979)696-1728 2.1 PK-K
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.