Rudyard Christian School
The Rudyard Christian School provides a quality Christ-centered (non-denominational) education for children in elementary school. Each child is able to receive one-on-one as well as group instruction.
If you were to ask the children their favorite thing about school, one answer is sure to be the most common: recess! At Rudyard Christian School, we believe that children need time and freedom to move and to be creative.
- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Students: 15 students
- Yearly Tuition: $2,800
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition break given for additional students. Financial Aid is available.
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Club or Organization:
LEGO Robotics Club
LEGO Robotics Club
- It is our belief that God has made Himself known in the Bible and in the world that He created and now sustains and governs by His almighty power and unchanging law. We believe that the Bible teaches that God has established a special relationship and covenant with Christians. By a saving faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, Christians participate in the special relationship with God in all aspects of their lives.
- We also believe that there is a close connection between this covenant relationship and the education of our children. Christian parents bear the responsibility of instructing their children in God`s truth that touches every realm, sphere, and activity of life. We believe that the Rudyard Christian School is an extension of Christian homes, and therefore, is dedicated to educating the children of Christian parents from this perspective.
Profile last updated: 09/21/2021
Endorse Rudyard Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.