Ryan Road KinderCare
The staff here at KinderCare work collectively to ensure and maintain your child's success in learning is met.
We have a team of highly qualified and compassionate teachers that are eager to help your child learn and grow in each stage of their development.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Thank you for taking the time to look at our school. We know that
finding the right place can be a diffcult decision for your family.
We provide a curriculm for all children in our care from our
Infants thru School-Age. We focus on many areas of development such
as Congnitive, Language and Literacy, and Social/Emotional. Our
staff is committed to providing the higest quality care to your
child. We are here to help in any way we can and look forward to
buliding a strong relationship with you and your child.
- Health and safety is a key component to our center. We are a locked facility and require a keypad code to enter our building. We have a fenced in facility with locks on all of our gates. All of our staff members are certified in CPR for infants, children and adults, as well as certified in First Aid.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Arabic, French
- Michigan state (DHS), NACCRRA
Endorse Ryan Road KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Is The IB Program Right For Your Child?
The International Baccalaureate programmes cover the entire K-12 spectrum with three distinct educational curricula. Is the IB programme right for your child? Some answers to your questions here.
How To Control Your Child's Screen Time
We parents want to keep our children safe from anything and everything. That's always our biggest worry. We don't want our children watching inappropriate content or playing violent games on their smart devices, do we? That's the rationale behind controlling our children's screen times. So, here are a couple of tips on making that happen.
Myths About Private School
Second-hand information, myths, sensational news reports, and biased opinions rarely give a true picture of a private school. Find out what private schools are really like for yourself.