Sterling Heights KinderCare
Tel: (586) 268-1680
Sterling Heights KinderCare Photo #4 - Our Community Board provides contact information for families looking for various community coalitions, food pantries, Early Childhood classes, as well as websites that may assist military or single parent families.
Sterling Heights KinderCare Photo #5 - Our Learning Adentures board highlights our enrichment programs, which teach valuable skills in a small group setting with customized instruction.
Sterling Heights KinderCare Photo #7 - We are proud of our school and all the educational opportunities we provide.
Sterling Heights KinderCare Photo #8 - Our goal is to help each family feel like KinderCare is their home away from home.
Our talented and experienced staff have cumulatively more than 200 years experience teaching and caring for children! Our lead teachers are highly qualified with degrees and/or certifications and all are CPR and First Aid certified.
All of our teachers receive Professional Development throughout the year, and look forward to providing the most up-to-date strategies for Early Childhood Education.
We are constantly growing and learning as a team here at KinderCare and are dedicated to providing children meaningful learning experiences.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our Nationally Accredited KinderCare Learning Center is proud to
offer one of the best early educational programs in the country
- with an individualized curriculum for Infants and all
children up to 12 years of age. Our research based curriculum
focuses on six key areas of development: Cognitive, Creative
Expression, Executive Function, Language and Literacy, Physical
Development and Wellness, and Social and Emotional.
Our Program Features:
- Encouragement and support that helps build your child's self-confidence and self-help skills
- Opportunities for your child to express him or herself creatively through music, art, dance and drama
- Engaging small- and large-group experiences
- Age-appropriate activities and materials that help your child build important learning concepts
- Regular teacher-family communication, including daily updates to keep you informed, as well as Parent/Teacher Conferences 3 times a year
- While our passion is to nurture and educate the children in our care, our number one priority is child safety. All exterior doors are locked from the outside, our front door entry is accessible only with a security code and all playgrounds are enclosed with high fences. Staff and children participate in monthly fire and tornado drills and playgrounds are inspected daily for debris by our designated Health and Safety Coordinator, Ms. Kristi. We pride ourselves in operating above state licensing standards, as we are accredited by the National Accreditation Commission for Early Care and Education Programs. In order to pick up a child from our care, a designated parent, guardian or trusted family friend must be documented on the Child Information Record. If we do not recognize the individual, we require picture identification to accurately match the Child Information Record, which is completed by the parent or guardian upon enrollment. Our food preparation is federally monitored and we follow safety procedures for sanitation and disinfection of our center, including but not limited to the exclusion of children with illness. There are safety procedures for transportation of children to and from school and additional procedures in place for the safety of children participating in field trips. Overall, these procedures and safety guidelines help our families to feel confident and secure about their child's experience while in our care.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Hindi, Spanish
- Michigan DHS and NAACRA
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school and elementary school to Sterling Heights KinderCare is Bethany Christian School (2.0 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Ryan Road KinderCare (1.9 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sterling Heights Grades: NS-PK
33300 Ryan Rd
Sterling Heights, MI 48310
(586) 978-9099 1.9 NS-PK
- Warren Grades: PK-8 | 620 students
5920 Arden Avenue
Warren, MI 48092
(586) 264-2911 2.7 PK-8
- Sterling Heights Grades: NS-PK
2121 19 Mile Rd
Sterling Heights, MI 48314
(586) 884-6643 3.1 NS-PK
- Troy Grades: NS-PK
5940 John R Rd
Troy, MI 48085
(248) 828-0260 3.4 NS-PK
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.