North Troy KinderCare
Welcome to the Troy KinderCare! Our teachers have many years of experience and education in the early childhood field.
In addition, our center is nationally accredited therefore, we are committed to providing an exceptional program and a quality learning environment for the children in our care.
In order to maintain our quality and standards, our staff participate in on-going trainings as well as bi-annual professional development day trainings for all staff.
We look forward to welcoming you to our KinderCare family!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare in Troy, MI. We provide a fun and SAFE learning environment for all children. At KinderCare, we believe it is important to have a well-rounded curriculum focusing on cognitive, social, physical and emotional development.
- Ms. Danielle is our Health and Safety Coordinator. She has monthly tasks and project to inform the teachers and staff of policies and procedures. We also have a key code entry that is reserved for staff, parents, and authorized family. We have fences that surround the playground area and there are locks on all gates. All of our teachers are First Aid and CPR trained and they are re-certified each year.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
- DHS, NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse North Troy KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.