Brookfield Academy - Troy
- Brookfield Academy acknowledges the impact of critical learning periods in early childhood on developing social, emotional, intellectual, physical, and moral competencies.
- The influence of a Montessori-based education respects the uniqueness of each person and preserves and nurtures an innate capacity to reach full potential as contributing world citizens.
- This is accomplished through individually paced academic instruction and activities directed by Montessori certified professionals working in concert with students and their families.
- Our curriculum provides for concept development and skill acquisitions in prepared classrooms with a focus on learning-by-doing.
- Our methods enable students to develop respect for individual differences as they engage in purposeful, collaborative learning.
- Our students use inner discipline, concentration, and task completion for lifelong critical thinking and discovery.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BirminghamGrades: NS-K | 85 students
300 Willits Street
Birmingham, MI 48009
- WashingtonGrades: NS-PK | 120 students
59025 Van Dyke
Washington, MI 48094
- Bloomfield HillsGrades: PK-12 | 551 students
41190 Woodward Avenue
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
- DetroitGrades: PK-KG | 50 students
4351 Marseilles St
Detroit, MI 48224
- TroyGrades: NS-K | 152 students
3305 Crooks Rd
Troy, MI 48084
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.