Brookfield Academy - Troy
- Brookfield Academy acknowledges the impact of critical learning periods in early childhood on developing social, emotional, intellectual, physical, and moral competencies.
- The influence of a Montessori-based education respects the uniqueness of each person and preserves and nurtures an innate capacity to reach full potential as contributing world citizens.
- This is accomplished through individually paced academic instruction and activities directed by Montessori certified professionals working in concert with students and their families.
- Our curriculum provides for concept development and skill acquisitions in prepared classrooms with a focus on learning-by-doing.
- Our methods enable students to develop respect for individual differences as they engage in purposeful, collaborative learning.
- Our students use inner discipline, concentration, and task completion for lifelong critical thinking and discovery.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Birmingham Grades: PK-K | 101 students
300 Willits Street
Birmingham, MI 48009
(248)645-6393 4.1 PK-K
- Troy Grades: NS-K | 152 students
3305 Crooks Rd
Troy, MI 48084
(248)649-6149 1.3 NS-K
- Detroit Grades: PK-K | 38 students
4351 Marseilles St
Detroit, MI 48224
(313)881-2255 16.7 PK-K
- Washington Grades: NS | 120 students
59025 Van Dyke
Washington, MI 48094
(586)786-0287 12.8 NS
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.