Gateway Montessori School
5.00 (1 review)
- Our Montessori educational focus begins with infants and continues through our Primary program, which includes a Pre-K and Kindergarten program.
- All programs are taught by Montessori Directresses trained with specialities in Infant/Toddler, or Primary (3 to 6 year olds).
- All of our directresses have the American Montessori Society certification.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||101 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Varies with program|
- Spanish & Music Programs for all classes
- Before & After School Programs
- A.M.S. Affiliated
- Hours: 7:30 am to 6:00 pm
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Troy Grades: NS-5 | 10 students
3950 Livernois Rd
Troy, MI 48083
(248)689-9565 4.1 NS-5
- Ferndale Grades: PK-K | 66 students
400 W Marshall St
Ferndale, MI 48220
(248)548-4154 7.7 PK-K
- Troy Grades: NS | 152 students
3305 Crooks Rd
Troy, MI 48084
(248)649-6149 2.8 NS
Gateway Montessori is amazing. I was employed here for a while, and I have nothing but great things to say. The children are in a seriously caring, loving, and positive learning environment and all of the teachers and adults working in the center really take good care of the children. Your child will be safe and happy here and treated with love and respect. I had to leave for personal reasons but if I had it my way I would still be employed and my children would attend this school as well. The Head of School, Katie is a wonderful person and I am just so happy for the opportunity to work here. Keep up the great work!
- Posted by Parent - Kay
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.