- Our Montessori educational focus begins with infants and continues through our Primary program, which includes a Pre-K and Kindergarten program.
- All programs are taught by Montessori Directresses trained with specialities in Infant/Toddler, or Primary (3 to 6 year olds).
- All of our directresses have the American Montessori Society certification.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Varies with program|
- Spanish & Music Programs for all classes
- Before & After School Programs
- A.M.S. Affiliated
- Hours: 7:30 am to 6:00 pm
Profile last updated: 09/16/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TroyGrades: NS-5 | 10 students
3950 Livernois Rd
Troy, MI 48083
FerndaleGrades: PK-KG | 80 students
400 W Marshall St
Ferndale, MI 48220
Auburn HillsGrades: NS-12 | 528 students
3075 Shimmons Road
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.