Gateway Montessori School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (248) 645-6393
- Our Montessori educational focus begins with infants and continues through our Primary program, which includes a Pre-K and Kindergarten program.
- All programs are taught by Montessori Directresses trained with specialities in Infant/Toddler, or Primary (3 to 6 year olds).
- All of our directresses have the American Montessori Society certification.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||109 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Varies with program|
- Spanish & Music Programs for all classes
- Before & After School Programs
- A.M.S. Affiliated
- Hours: 7:30 am to 6:00 pm
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Troy Grades: PK-5 | 186 students
3950 Livernois Rd
Troy, MI 48083
(248) 689-9565 4.1 PK-5
- Ferndale Grades: PK-K | 65 students
400 W Marshall St
Ferndale, MI 48220
(248) 548-4154 7.7 PK-K
- Troy Grades: PK-K | 136 students
3305 Crooks Rd
Troy, MI 48084
(248) 649-6149 2.8 PK-K
Gateway Montessori is amazing. I was employed here for a while, and I have nothing but great things to say. The children are in a seriously caring, loving, and positive learning environment and all of the teachers and adults working in the center really take good care of the children. Your child will be safe and happy here and treated with love and respect. I had to leave for personal reasons but if I had it my way I would still be employed and my children would attend this school as well. The Head of School, Katie is a wonderful person and I am just so happy for the opportunity to work here. Keep up the great work!
- Posted by Parent - Kay
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?