Giving Tree Montessori School
Tel: (313) 881-2255
- At The Giving Tree, we believe in creating a fun, supportive and safe learning environment that is based on respect for the children, and that embraces how special each child is.
- Through our play-based program, children can share experiences with friends and care for others.
- It also gives them opportunities through a variety of activities and learning spaces, to build their independence and confidence.
- We base our success on how happy we all are together, knowing that children thrive and learn best when they have the time and space to wonder, to imagine, to ask questions, and to actively participate in order to explore the word around them and how they fit into it.
- The Mission of Giving Tree is to provide many opportunities for children to participate and learn through playing in a safe and secure environment, allow children to work individually and in group situations, help children to develop a healthy sense of themselves and respect for others, encourage children to cultivate a positive outlook on learning and develop their natural curiosity about life.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Troy Grades: PK-5 | 186 students
3950 Livernois Rd
Troy, MI 48083
(248) 689-9565 16.7 PK-5
- Detroit Grades: PK-8 | 138 students
11475 East Outer Drive
Detroit, MI 48224
(313) 885-0180 1.5 PK-8
- Dearborn Heights Grades: PK-8 | 230 students
466 N John Daly Rd
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
(313) 359-3000 20.5 PK-8
- Farmington Grades: PK-K | 97 students
24480 Orchard Lake Rd
Farmington, MI 48336
(248) 477-8020 22.9 PK-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.