- Top Ranked MI School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 642 students
- Yearly Tuition: $34,870
- Acceptance rate: 65%
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 19 / Mar. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Ethics Bowl, Robotics Team
Arts and Music Programs:
Musical Theater, Theater Arts
- Why Liggett?
- Because asking new questions is more valuable than memorizing old answers. For 145 years, Liggett has pioneered thought-provoking, transformative educational experiences.
- A FundamentallyBetter Approach to Education - The Liggett Approach puts students at the center of their learning, cultivating interests and passions. Classrooms are student-centered and teacher guided. Rigor is achieved by depth, rather than breadth.
- A Small School with Big Impact - Each student benefits from small classes and world-class faculty. Our students flourish with access to opportunities, resources, and interactions that only a tight knit PK-12 community can provide.
- A Tradition of Success - More than 90% of our seniors are offered admission to their top choice university, including many of the finest institutions in the world.The Class of 2021 was awarded $3.2 million in merit scholarships. Alumni have had a significant impact in business, science, the arts, athletics, research, politics and more.
- Our Tradition of Innovation - Encouraging experimentation, problem solving and critical thinking with innovative technology is a hallmark of a Liggett education. This is supported by dedicated innovation spaces.
- Our Tradition of Athletic Excellence - From the first use of the forward pass in a football game (1908) to the first girls` hockey team in the State (1986), Liggett`s athletic programs have been truly remarkablethroughout its history. The Knights have achieved 84 State Championships - four during the 2020-21 school year.
- Our Tradition of Access and Opportunity - Liggett opens its doors to bright, talented and dedicated students, whose diversity of backgrounds enriches our school, through scholarships and need-based tuition assistance supported by generous giving and a robust endowment.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does University Liggett School cost?
What is the acceptance rate of University Liggett School?
What sports does University Liggett School offer?
What is University Liggett School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for University Liggett School?
Endorse University Liggett School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards