- The purpose of Friendship House is to provide a continuum of quality programs and services designed to enhance the emotional, behavioral and social well-being of children and families in the communities we serve.
- Adapting to society's ever-changing needs will enable Friendship House to sustain this mission as it has since its founding in 1871.
- Friendship House offers a full range of programs and services for at-risk children, as well as for boys and girls with emotional difficulties and their families.
- Services are provided for infants to teens, through ten programs at twelve locations in Eastern Pennsylvania.
- Friendship House programs are child-centered, family-focused and take an inclusive approach in consideration for the child's complete needs.
- Friendship House has been accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- We maintain accreditation voluntarily because we care deeply about these children and we know successful treatment requires continuous improvement as mandated by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations standards.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||118 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|