Parkway Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- Parkway Christian School is a Christian, non-denominational school for boys and girls in Preschool through 12th Grade.
- Parkway Christian School was formed in 2006 when Bethesda Christian School and Zoe Christian Academy combined.
- Our goal is to provide a high-quality, well-balanced education which encourages students to embrace Christian values and beliefs.
- Parkway serves Christian families with children in preschool through the 12th grade.
- Parkway Christian School is a nondenominational Christian school. It endeavors to provide an atmosphere of Christ-centered education, so that all of our students may learn to give Him the preeminent place in their lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||473 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- WarrenGrades: NS-12 | 130 students
28501 Lorraine Avenue
Warren, MI 48093
- Clinton TownshipGrades: PK-12 | 177 students
23130 N Remick Dr
Clinton Township, MI 48036
- TroyGrades: K-12 | 294 students
2601 John R Rd
Troy, MI 48083
- RochesterGrades: PK-12 | 293 students
3300 S Livernois Rd
Rochester, MI 48307
- Clinton TownshipGrades: PK-8 | 304 students
20762 S Nunneley Road
Clinton Township, MI 48035
Great caring school that truly cares about students. Great academics and sports
- Posted by Parent - annma
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.