Parkway Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (586) 446-9900
- Parkway Christian School is a Christian, non-denominational school for boys and girls in Preschool through 12th Grade.
- Parkway Christian School was formed in 2006 when Bethesda Christian School and Zoe Christian Academy combined.
- Our goal is to provide a high-quality, well-balanced education which encourages students to embrace Christian values and beliefs.
- Parkway serves Christian families with children in preschool through the 12th grade.
- Parkway Christian School is a nondenominational Christian school. It endeavors to provide an atmosphere of Christ-centered education, so that all of our students may learn to give Him the preeminent place in their lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||498 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clinton Township Grades: K-12 | 177 students
23130 N Remick Dr
Clinton Township, MI 48036
(586) 783-9630 4.9 K-12
- Rochester Grades: PK-12 | 194 students
3300 S Livernois Rd
Rochester, MI 48307
(248) 852-0585 10 PK-12
- Clinton Township Grades: PK-8 | 320 students
20762 S Nunneley Road
Clinton Township, MI 48035
(586) 791-2170 3.5 PK-8
Great caring school that truly cares about students. Great academics and sports
- Posted by Parent - annma
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.