15 & Schoenherr KinderCare
Tel: (586) 978-8930
- Our teachers are truly one of a kind at our center! Their passion drives them to do better each day and to find new ways to make learning fun and exciting.
- Our teachers are passionate and committed to the education of children by having each child reach his or her full potential.
- They embrace the whole child and create an environment that will set them up for success in their learning and development.
- They partner with our parents to bridge the learning gap and to find that special spark that each child has.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Thank you for taking the time to look at our center. We know that choosing a learning center can be a crucial discussion, and we are here with you every step of the way. Our programs have a hands-on learning approach that provides ample time for your child to explore and learn. To teach the child as a whole, we have to create an environment that will set them up for success in all areas in learning and development. Our program will provide them with the building blocks to support future knowledge. We strive to fulfill our customer promise to have passionate teachers, confident parents, and to educate the whole child. We welcome family involvement and want to bridge the gap between home and school and provide them with a strong foundation which will give the child the confidence to learn for years to come.
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Our center adheres to the highest safety, cleanliness, and maintenance standards. Our center is accessible via single-entry security with keypad access, with daily sign-in and strict parent/guardian identification procedures. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. All staff members participate in annual health and safety trainings including CPR and First Aid.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- State of Michigan(DHS)there is still a copay charged by the center for difference of what state covers -can vary Does not accept NACCRA since center is not accredited
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to 15 & Schoenherr KinderCare is Parkway Christian School (1.1 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Warren Grades: 9-12 | 287 students
13900 Masonic Blvd
Warren, MI 48088
(586) 585-0500 1.6 9-12
- Fraser Grades: PK-8 | 251 students
16339 E 14 Mile Rd
Fraser, MI 48026
(586) 294-8740 1.9 PK-8
- Warren Grades: PK-8 | 217 students
14000 E 13 Mile Road
Warren, MI 48088
(586) 772-8787 2.1 PK-8
- Warren Grades: 4-7 | 6 students
12100 E 13 Mile Rd
Warren, MI 48093
(586) 541-4740 2.3 4-7
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.