Warren Woods Christian School
- Warren Woods Christian School was founded in 1976 as a ministry of the Warren Woods Church of the Nazarene.
- The purpose of Warren Woods Christian School is to be a support system to families who desire that their children be loved, nurtured, guided and equipped, academically and spiritually, to make a difference in the world in which they live.
- We are committed to helping reinforce parental efforts and meet educational goals while training children.
- The school provides curriculum, activities, and materials centered in and upon the eternal principles of God’s Word and the life and revelation of His Son, Jesus Christ.
- WWCS is open to families who desire their children to learn and grow in harmony with the Word of God.
- We believe that it is our responsibility and calling to give each student the opportunity to accept Christ as his or her personal Savior, and nurture their spiritual and academic growth throughout their schooling experience.
- It is our desire to raise up a generation of leaders ready to compete in today’s world without compromising their values and faith.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of the Nazarene|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||170 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||167 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki or Navy pants, skirts, jumpers, shorts. Polo shirts (6 color options), button-up blouses, or oxfords.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,273|
|Tuition Notes||Multi child discounts and scholarships available.|
|Admissions Director||Beth Denhart|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
American Heritage Girls Troop, Lego League, Prayer Groups, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Instrumental Band, Praise Band
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Warren Grades: 9-12 | 463 students
13900 Masonic Blvd
Warren, MI 48088
(586)585-0500 0.5 9-12
- Southfield Grades: PK-12 | 603 students
28650 Lahser Road
Southfield, MI 48034
(248)357-3660 14.3 PK-12
- Warren Grades: PK-8 | 42 students
25065 Eureka Dr
Warren, MI 48091
(586)427-6579 5.1 PK-8
- Ann Arbor Grades: PK-8 | 189 students
5500 Whitmore Lake Rd
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
(734)741-4948 40.9 PK-8
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.