St John Lutheran School
Tel: (586) 294-8740
- St. John Lutheran School is dedicated to promoting the Gospel through exemplary educational instruction, opportunities for witness and worship, and experienced in Christian living." Our school has existed for over 144 years with the mission of fulfilling Christ's command to make disciples and equip children for their earthly walk and heavenly destination.
- With a spiritual purpose in a student's life, the areas of academics, social, emotional and physical development becomes more enriching, insightful and meaningful.
- St. John has committed itself to excellence in educational instruction by serving the whole child." "St. John's congregation places a high priority and shared sacrifice to help young students and families have a safe, wholesome learning environment.
- With the assistance of highly qualified faculty and staff, students' academic performance meets and many times, exceeds area schools and state scores.
- The teachers are frequently cited by the students as caring and encouraging in their educational pursuits.
- It is not uncommon to annually have a valedictorian and/or salutatorian in a local public or area Lutheran high school who was formerly a St. John student.".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||251 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clinton Township Grades: K-12 | 177 students
23130 N Remick Dr
Clinton Township, MI 48036
(586) 783-9630 4.4 K-12
- Clinton Township Grades: PK-8 | 320 students
20762 S Nunneley Road
Clinton Township, MI 48035
(586) 791-2170 3.1 PK-8
- Warren Grades: PK-8 | 37 students
25065 Eureka Dr
Warren, MI 48091
(586) 427-6579 6.9 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.