St. Thecla School
The vision of St. Thecla Catholic School is to form faithful disciples of Christ through the commitment to develop lifelong, independent learners and leaders through a rigorous curriculum anchored in our Catholic faith.Our Mission StatementWe, the community of St. Thecla Catholic School, dedicate ourselves to serving God through our growth in faith, education, and love for one another as members of God`s family.Our PhilosophySt. Thecla Catholic School is a Christ-centered school that is focused on bringing together our parish, school, and community.
We are committed to:Developing and directing the growth of the whole person centered in Jesus Christ through religious culture and faith.Respecting and valuing the uniqueness of each individual.Working together with parents to nurture their children`s faith and academic skills.Growing as a community that teaches and fosters tolerance, respect, and compassion for others.Serving as a constant reminder that we live in the world, but we are not of the world.
- Top Ranked MI School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 320 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Blue Ribbon School - Selected in n/a
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 20%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Mrs. Debbie Maloney
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Childrens Choir, Forensics, National Junior Honor Society, Science Olympiad, Social Studies Olympiad, Student Government
- St. Thecla Catholic School (Pre-School through 8th grade) is part of the Saint Thecla Parish. We believe ourselves to be a living, growing school community of faith. To this end, we commit ourselves to enriching the seed of faith in our youth through God's word, the Sacraments, and catechesis; providing educational opportunities for our youth, to develop positive self-images, academic achievement, and personal growth by active participation in the learning process; and, caring for and accepting one another by developing an attitude of behavior in an atmosphere of respect and Christian charity.
Endorse St. Thecla School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.