Mt. Clemens Montessori School
Tel: (586) 465-5545
- Mt Clemens Montessori School is dedicated to offering students the highest quality primary level education through a program which cultivates the child's own natural desire to learn.
- We are committed to consistency and continuity which are the most important element in a child's growth and development.
- We are dedicated to the extraordinary personal and academic advancement of our students.
- Mt. Clemens Montessori is dedicated to holding its staff and students to a higher standard.
- Mt Clemens Montessori School and its philosophy are inspired by the educational thought of Dr. Maria Montessori; the models for the classrooms and the developmental learning materials were created by her.
- The Academy continues her work in developmental psychology and education.
- Mt Clemens Montessori School offers a full range of materials designed to stimulate the children's own natural desire to learn.
- In a non-competitive yet challenging setting, students are encouraged to work at their own level.
- Coordination, concentration, attention to detail, creativity and a healthy work cycle are facilitated using concrete materials in language, mathematics, geography, cultural, science, sensory training and practical life areas.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||240 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clinton Township Grades: PK-8 | 320 students
20762 S Nunneley Road
Clinton Township, MI 48035
(586) 791-2170 1.5 PK-8
- Grosse Pointe Grades: PK-12 | 650 students
1045 Cook Road
Grosse Pointe, MI 48236
(313) 884-4444 11.2 PK-12
- Clinton Township Grades: K-12 | 177 students
23130 N Remick Dr
Clinton Township, MI 48036
(586) 783-9630 1 K-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.