Lutheran High School North
- Top Ranked MI School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 600 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,280
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Kahaki Pants/Corporate Casual
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Archery Club, Art Club, Chess Club, CommuniTEA, Craft Club, EF Tours, Example, Forensics Club, German Club, Mock Trial, National Honor Society (NHS), Radio Broadcast Club, Spanish Club, Student Council, Students for Life, Writing Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Brass Ensemble, Drama/Theater, Praise Band
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Bowling Club, Ski Club, Strength Training
- Lutheran High North is devoted to academic excellence and, above all, sharing and modeing the Gospel of Jesus Christ in all aspects of its ministry.
- Our college prep curriculum is based on Biblical principles.
- Each year, LHN sends over 98% of our graduares to two and four year colleges.
- We enjoy a 22 -1 average class size, several AP courses and Honors courses.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Lutheran High School North cost?
Lutheran High School North's tuition is approximately $8,280 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Lutheran High School North?
The acceptance rate of Lutheran High School North is 99%, which is higher than the national average of 94%.
What sports does Lutheran High School North offer?
Lutheran High School North offers 14 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball and Wrestling. Lutheran High School North is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Michigan for most sports offered.
What is Lutheran High School North's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Lutheran High School North?
The application deadline for Lutheran High School North is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Lutheran High School North. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards