Lutheran High School Northwest
- Lutheran High School Northwest, Detroit's fourth Lutheran high school, opened in September of 1978 in the educational wing of Prince of Peace Lutheran Church in Farmington Hills.
- Lutheran High School Northwest is committed to equip students for a life of Christian service through a curriculum of academic excellence, encouraged through a caring Christ-centered environment where God's word is shared daily.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||272 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- PontiacGrades: PK-12 | 1167 students
1300 Giddings Road
Pontiac, MI 48340
- West BloomfieldGrades: 9-12 | 475 students
3535 Indian Trl
West Bloomfield, MI 48324
- Bloomfield HillsGrades: 9-12 | 669 students
7101 Lahser Rd
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301
- Auburn HillsGrades: PK-12 | 482 students
3075 Shimmons Road
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
- RochesterGrades: PK-12 | 293 students
3300 S Livernois Rd
Rochester, MI 48307
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.