Sacred Heart Cathedral School
Sacred Heart Cathedral School seeks to provide a Catholic learning environment conducive to educating the whole child spiritually, intellectual, psychological, socially and physically.
Sacred Heart Cathedral School serves Catholic elementary school children of Dodge City in grades pre-kindergarten through eighth grade.
Shared involvement among students, teachers, parents, parishioners, and community leaders are key to the school's mission and success. Students of all faiths are welcome.
- Top Ranked KS School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 186 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,500
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition assistance available based on income and/or being a practicing Catholic.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
- Sacred Heart draws on the wealth of its Catholic and cultural heritage to offer a program of quality education which combines intellectual achievement with progress in the knowledge, love and service of God and neighbor.
- All available resources are utilized to challenge the gifted and to supply the needs of children with learning disabilities and emotional problems.
- Sacred Heart Cathedral School mission is to encourage individual growth and common success in an atmosphere of shared faith and love for one another.
Endorse Sacred Heart Cathedral School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.