Sacred Heart School
Tel: (860) 229-7663
- We, the faculty and staff of Sacred Heart School, direct our efforts toward the Catholic Christian education of youth.
- Inspired by the boundless love of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, we are committed to providing a loving, caring atmosphere in which to nurture each child's God-given gifts and talents.
- We focus on the immutable Gospel message and seek to be responsive to present day needs and concerns in this ever-changing world.
- Following the tireless example of our founder, the Right Reverend Monsignor Lucyan Bojnowski, who so strongly believed in a Catholic education for his Polish immigrants, we strive to maintain his tradition and ideals by continuing to offer a holistic education to our parish and community youth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||148 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Britain Grades: 6-8 | 111 students
30 Pendleton Road
New Britain, CT 06053
(860) 225-8720 1.8 6-8
- Berlin Grades: PK-8 | 240 students
461 Alling St
Berlin, CT 06037
(860) 828-4343 2.7 PK-8
- Bristol Grades: 9-12 | 401 students
1001 Stafford Ave
Bristol, CT 06010
(860) 584-0911 6.7 9-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?