Sacred Heart School
- We, the faculty and staff of Sacred Heart School, direct our efforts toward the Catholic Christian education of youth.
- Inspired by the boundless love of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, we are committed to providing a loving, caring atmosphere in which to nurture each child's God-given gifts and talents.
- We focus on the immutable Gospel message and seek to be responsive to present day needs and concerns in this ever-changing world.
- Following the tireless example of our founder, the Right Reverend Monsignor Lucyan Bojnowski, who so strongly believed in a Catholic education for his Polish immigrants, we strive to maintain his tradition and ideals by continuing to offer a holistic education to our parish and community youth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||215 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Britain Grades: K-9 | 202 students
221 Farmington Ave
New Britain, CT 06053
(860)225-4275 0.8 K-9
- New Britain Grades: 6-8 | 111 students
30 Pendleton Road
New Britain, CT 06053
(860)225-8720 1.8 6-8
- Berlin Grades: NS-8 | 242 students
461 Alling St
Berlin, CT 06037
(860)828-4343 2.7 NS-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.