- Top Ranked IA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 113 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,400
- Average class size: 11 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Choir and Band, Drama Program, Speech
- Sanborn Christian is a parent-run school that offers quality Christian Education for children whose parents believe that God is the Lord of the universe and our lives. Christian Education presents a God-centered pattern of living. It is a whole-hearted committment to the proposition that all things are from God, through God, and unto God. From this basic declaration arises the existance of Christian Education at Sanborn Christian. It colors and controls all the various factors that make up the educational process for preparing and educating the whole child.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Sanborn Christian School cost?
What sports does Sanborn Christian School offer?
What is Sanborn Christian School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Sanborn Christian School?
View the Sanborn Christian School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Sanborn Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards