Sargent Rehabilitation Center
- Sargent Rehabilitation Center serves 47 students in grades Prekindergarten-12 and is a member of the Other special emphasis association(s).
- The student:teacher of Sargent Rehabilitation Center is 5:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||47 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Coventry Grades: PK-12 | 65 students
75 Centre Of New England Blvd
Coventry, RI 02816
(401)615-2775 3.8 PK-12
- Cranston Grades: K | 76 students
665 Dyer Ave
Cranston, RI 02920
(401)942-2388 8.6 K
- Lincoln Grades: 3-11 | 19 students
365 River Rd
Lincoln, RI 02865
(401)781-4380 17 3-11
- Providence Grades: 2-12 | 16 students
15 Bough St
Providence, RI 02909
(401)351-0610 10.2 2-12
- Providence Grades: NS-12 | 170 students
1000 Eddy Street
Providence, RI 02905
(401)533-9100 10 NS-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.