Pathways Strategic Teaching Center
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 65 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Pathways education and treatment strategies are based ontheprinciples of Applied Behavior Analysis, an organizedandsystematic approach that has been demonstrated effectiveinbuilding skills as well as assessing and treating problembehavior.Individually tailored curricula address speech andlanguage,pre-academic and academic skills, daily living andself-careskills, play and social skills, and assessment andtreatment ofchallenging behavior. A one-to-one ratio of teachers tostudents istypically utilized, although small and large groupactivities maybe provided for students who achieve the skills tolearn in suchsettings. A comprehensive system of student evaluationallows fordaily refinement of student lessons.Pathways teachingstaff receiveregular supervision and training from Master's andDoctoral levelbehavior analysts to ensure teaching and treatmentintegrity.Pathways also provides regular consultation to parentsand localeducational agencies to assist in generalizing progresstoenvironments beyond the classroom.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Pathways Strategic Teaching Center?
The application deadline for Pathways Strategic Teaching Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Pathways Strategic Teaching Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards