Tel: (847) 459-9231
We are extremely proud of our team at KinderCare and their commitment to education and to your children.
Our staff either has a professional certificate, a degree, or is working towards their degree in a field related to child care studies.
Our team strives for excellence through continuing education. Our company provides in-service training two days per year, along with monthly staff meetings.
Our teachers are dedicated to providing an environment for your child that supports their overall well-being.
We treat each child as if they were our own and know we can earn your confidence with the care we provide.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to our center designed around child-initiated discovery and social play. Our strong teaching staff, both in tenure and educational backgrounds, provide an environment rich with learning, discovery, dramatic play, socialization, literacy and much more. Education at such a young age is the foundation for a lifetime of learners. You will find that our classrooms feature many opportunities for children to discover, learn and explore. Our center is diversified in both student and teacher populations and makes for a very well-rounded KinderCare family. We would love the opportunity to show you around our center and introduce you to the wonderful teachers that will play such a huge role in your child's education!
- At the Schoenbeck KinderCare, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Our center features a key-coded entry and three fenced-in playgrounds. We conduct name to face counts every 30 minutes along with monthly fire and disaster drills. Our teachers and staff members are fully background checked and are CPR and First Aid certified. We also follow health and safety procedures, such as hand-washing, safe sleep practices and much more, to ensure everyone stays healthy and safe!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Action for Children and CDR Press. CD can discuss co-pay required by parents for subsidy programs.
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school and elementary school to Schoenbeck KinderCare is J Slowacki School (1.7 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Poko Loko Child Care Center (0.7 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wheeling Grades: PK-K | 28 students
404 S Elmhurst Rd
Wheeling, IL 60090
(847) 520-4466 0.7 PK-K
- Buffalo Grove Grades: PK-K | 68 students
950 Ellen Dr
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
(847) 541-8111 1.2 PK-K
- Wheeling Grades: K-11 | 506 students
181 W Dundee Rd
Wheeling, IL 60090
(847) 912-4193 1.7 K-11
- Arlington Heights Grades: K-9 | 232 students
2550 N Arlington Heights Rd
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
(847) 590-5700 1.8 K-9
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.