We are extremely proud of our team at KinderCare and their commitment to education and to your children.
Our staff either has a professional certificate, a degree, or is working towards their degree in a field related to child care studies.
Our team strives for excellence through continuing education. Our company provides in-service training two days per year, along with monthly staff meetings.
Our teachers are dedicated to providing an environment for your child that supports their overall well-being.
We treat each child as if they were our own and know we can earn your confidence with the care we provide.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 52 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our center designed around child-initiated discovery and social play. Our strong teaching staff, both in tenure and educational backgrounds, provide an environment rich with learning, discovery, dramatic play, socialization, literacy and much more. Education at such a young age is the foundation for a lifetime of learners. You will find that our classrooms feature many opportunities for children to discover, learn and explore. Our center is diversified in both student and teacher populations and makes for a very well-rounded KinderCare family. We would love the opportunity to show you around our center and introduce you to the wonderful teachers that will play such a huge role in your child's education!
- At the Schoenbeck KinderCare, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Our center features a key-coded entry and three fenced-in playgrounds. We conduct name to face counts every 30 minutes along with monthly fire and disaster drills. Our teachers and staff members are fully background checked and are CPR and First Aid certified. We also follow health and safety procedures, such as hand-washing, safe sleep practices and much more, to ensure everyone stays healthy and safe!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Action for Children and CDR Press. CD can discuss co-pay required by parents for subsidy programs.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Schoenbeck KinderCare?
The application deadline for Schoenbeck KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Schoenbeck KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.