Tel: (920) 434-2700
- Welcome to the Security KinderCare Learning Center. We have a very tenured staff with over 150 years of childcare experience among us.
- We all have a passion for teaching and learning. Please use this as a window to get to know our teachers.
- Also, please feel free to come to the center and meet them personally.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We welcome all families here at our KinderCare Learning Center
conveniently located in Howard, Wisconsin near United Health Care
and kiddy corner from Meadowbrook Elementary. We are not just a
daycare for your children. We are the leader in early childhood
education. We can guarantee school readiness for your children
while providing a great place to grow, learn, and enjoy every day.
Our classrooms are geared towards learning while providing a safe
environment for social/emotional growth, physical growth, and
academic growth. Call us today to set up a time to visit our
building and see the amazing things we have going on.
- Our main priorities here are to not only provide top quality care for your children, but to provide it in a safe and educational setting. Health awareness, safety, learning and fun are an everyday expectance here at KinderCare.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Pretty much everything in Wisconsin, talk to Center directly for details.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Green Bay Grades: PK-8 | 298 students
2561 Glendale Ave
Green Bay, WI 54313
(920) 434-3822 1 PK-8
- Green Bay Grades: PK-12 | 229 students
1840 Bond Street
Green Bay, WI 54303
(920) 499-5561 2.1 PK-12
- Green Bay Grades: NS-PK
1101 S Taylor St
Green Bay, WI 54304
(920) 496-0009 2.6 NS-PK
- Green Bay Grades: PK-12 | 179 students
1420 Division Street
Green Bay, WI 54303
(920) 592-0890 3 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.