Academics and Faculty
Polo shirt with khaki, black, grey, or blue pants/ shorts/ skirts.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
5 to 8 Concert Band, 6 to 8 Drum Corp, 6 to 8 Handbells, K to 2 Bells, K to 5 Choir
- CognitiveGenesis, a four-year study of 30,000 students enrolled in Seventh-day Adventist schools across North America found that students in Seventh-day Adventist schools achieve an average of half a grade above-predicted ability in all subjects.
- We have a family atmosphere that is similar to what students encounter in the real world outside the classroom."The range of social relationships students build in a multilevel classroom more closely reflects the social situations individuals encounter in workplaces, communities, and families."edu.gov.mb.cas
- Seventh-day Adventist schools benefit from a curriculum especially designed for single and multigrade classrooms. The North American Division Office of Education has developed excellent, high-quality, standards-based materials for all classrooms. The curriculum is designed so that students are constantly connected with Christ and the possibilities He has for each life.
- At SVAS, we believe that parents should be involved in their child`s daily school life. Our dedicated staff wants to work with parents toward the common goal of their student`s success; together we are a team. Our 21st-century school model embraces a collaborative philosophy of a parent and teacher partnership, one where we share the power and responsibility for each child`s educational development. There are more opportunities for parents to be involved whether it is volunteering in the classroom, assisting with a field trip, or serving on the local school board
- We know that your child`s teacher plays a crucial role in helping your child achieve success both inside and outside the classroom. Because of this important responsibility, we only hire staff from the top tier of candidates. Each member of our team strives to remain fresh and open to new ideas. At SVAS, we provide regular, open-ended, and current professional development opportunities to all our teachers throughout each academic year. We encourage our teachers to continue learning and growing throughout their career with us so they can consistently provide the highest quality of education to your child. We want our teachers, like students, to have an obligation to remain fresh and open to new ideas.
- Furthermore, we are committed to creating an environment where each teacher feels they can not only be successful in the classroom and appreciated by parents and administration, but also a place where teachers can grow in their craft.
- Students who attend Seventh-day Adventist schools are more likely to attend college. Over 85% of graduates from Seventh-day Adventist high schools attend college and over 80% of them complete college degrees. This is compared to 66% and 14% of public high school students respectively. Bridgeland, John M.The Silent Epidemic: Perspectives of High School Dropouts
- To truly become a model 21stcentury school, we believe it is important that we connect with both our local church and community. We desire to be an asset for both our church and community by giving back and getting involved.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Simi Valley Adventist School cost?
What is Simi Valley Adventist School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Simi Valley Adventist School?
Endorse Simi Valley Adventist School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards