Somonauk Christian School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 78 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,750
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Khaki Navy or black pants and solid color polo Friday are casual days
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Somonauk Christian School is committed to assisting parents in the education and development of their children. Founded in 1973 to provide quality education for children in a positive, godly environment, Somonauk Christian School has been privileged to see scores of young people graduate and become positive members in society. The Goal of Somonauk Christian School is to ensure that each student has the opportunity to develop spiritually, intellectually, physically, and socially (Luke 2:52) in the image of Christ (Romans 8:29). Somonauk Christian School has established the following goals that will shape the education we provide and the basic manner in which we function as a Christian School. We will: ...Strive to reflect each person's God-given value ...In all things submit to the authority of Christ as the Source of all truth. ...Promote the cooperative relationship of the church, home and school ...Strive to blend biblical truth with academic excellence ...Recognize the importance of relationships in the educational process ...Facilitate the family atmosphere that flows from the active partnership of faculty, staff, and all school families
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Somonauk Christian School cost?
Somonauk Christian School's tuition is approximately $3,750 for private students.
What sports does Somonauk Christian School offer?
Somonauk Christian School offers 3 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Soccer and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Somonauk Christian School?
The application deadline for Somonauk Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Somonauk Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards