Parkview Christian Academy
- Top Ranked IL School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Students: 322 students
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: Aug. 15 / rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Average ACT score
Classroom Dress Code
(Clean, neat, modest)
(Clean, neat, modest)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Aug. 15 / rolling
$6,195...K-5th $6,850...6th-8th $7,250...9-12; Preschool Minimum 3 units, maximum 10 units. Units are a morning or afternoon. 3-8 units is $650 per unit 9-10 units is $599.50. Contact the office for more information.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
Mary Ellen West
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Art, Drama, Geography Bee, Spanish, Summer Camps, Worship Team
- A message from the Superintendent:
- "We will hold a high standard of learning for spiritual, academic, extracurricular, and behavioral excellence into which the full revelation of the gospel will be integrated as the final and absolute authority on all matters of faith and life."
- Parkview Graduates:
- Parkview Graduates earned an ACT average score of 23 over a two year period, where scores were provided. Students have been well prepared for, accepted to, and or attend the following colleges: Covenant College, Western Kentucky University, Academy of Arts University, Iowa Wesleyan, Trinity International University, Roosevelt University, Dordt College, Trinity Chrisitan College, Waubonsee Community College and South Illinois University. The 2014 graduating class includes several scholarship recipients and 1 Presidential Scholar. The State of Illinois average ACT is 20.6, Yorkville High School is published as falling between 20 and 20.9.
- In July 2014, the Christian Schools International Commission on Accreditation and the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement granted full accreditation to Parkview Christian Academy. PCA is using the accreditation report to write and implement a school improvement plan.We are thankful to God for His guidance and care over the 15 years of Parkview school history and look forward to His providential care in years to come as we seek to partner with parents to train students that have heads grounded in Truth, hands serving God's glory, and hearts surrendered to Christ.
- School Improvement Plan:
- The school improvement plan (SIP) was written based on recommendations from the accreditation report. The SIP will be submitted for review each year in order to maintain accreditation status and meaningful growth.
- Strategic Plan - Goals:
- 1. Broaden and deepen academic experiences
- 2. Build the PCA Community with school-family partnerships
- 3. Provide facilities to meet the needs of enrollment growth
- 4. Model fiscally sustainable and affordable Christ-centered education
- 5. Develop a strong reputation in Yorkville and surrounding communities
Endorse Parkview Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.