Parkview Christian Academy
Tel: (630) 553-5158
- Parkivew Christian Academy exist to provide a high-quality Christ-centered education rooted in Biblical Truth, training leaders who have identified God-given gifts excel in their chosen path.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||322 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Average ACT score||23|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Clean, neat, modest)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Aug. 15 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||$6,195...K-5th $6,850...6th-8th $7,250...9-12; Preschool Minimum 3 units, maximum 10 units. Units are a morning or afternoon. 3-8 units is $650 per unit 9-10 units is $599.50. Contact the office for more information.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,695|
|Admissions Director||Lisa Lambes|
|Admissions Associate||Mary Ellen West|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Drama, Geography Bee, Spanish, Summer Camps, Worship Team|
- A message from the Superintendent:
- "We will hold a high standard of learning for spiritual, academic, extracurricular, and behavioral excellence into which the full revelation of the gospel will be integrated as the final and absolute authority on all matters of faith and life."
- Parkview Graduates:
- Parkview Graduates earned an ACT average score of 23 over a two year period, where scores were provided. Students have been well prepared for, accepted to, and or attend the following colleges: Covenant College, Western Kentucky University, Academy of Arts University, Iowa Wesleyan, Trinity International University, Roosevelt University, Dordt College, Trinity Chrisitan College, Waubonsee Community College and South Illinois University. The 2014 graduating class includes several scholarship recipients and 1 Presidential Scholar. The State of Illinois average ACT is 20.6, Yorkville High School is published as falling between 20 and 20.9.
- In July 2014, the Christian Schools International Commission on Accreditation and the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement granted full accreditation to Parkview Christian Academy. PCA is using the accreditation report to write and implement a school improvement plan.We are thankful to God for His guidance and care over the 15 years of Parkview school history and look forward to His providential care in years to come as we seek to partner with parents to train students that have heads grounded in Truth, hands serving God's glory, and hearts surrendered to Christ.
- School Improvement Plan:
- The school improvement plan (SIP) was written based on recommendations from the accreditation report. The SIP will be submitted for review each year in order to maintain accreditation status and meaningful growth.
- Strategic Plan - Goals:
- 1. Broaden and deepen academic experiences
- 2. Build the PCA Community with school-family partnerships
- 3. Provide facilities to meet the needs of enrollment growth
- 4. Model fiscally sustainable and affordable Christ-centered education
- 5. Develop a strong reputation in Yorkville and surrounding communities
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Montgomery Grades: NS-8 | 71 students
63 Fernwood Rd
Montgomery, IL 60538
(630) 892-0310 7.5 NS-8
- Amberg Grades: 9 | 6 students
W4705 Wallace Rd
Amberg, WI 54102
(715) 759-5976 270.4 9
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.