Victory Academy For Boys
- Victory Academy for Boys is a part of Victory Family Ministries.
- We strive that our academy might help young men grow, achieve, and prosper in life.
- Our greater purpose goes beyond just the boy, and encompasses each member of the family.
- Our goals are that each family member would grow in his knowledge of God and understanding of how to apply His Word to life.
- We believe that a part of long-term change in the heart of a boy is found in strengthening the overall dynamics of the home.
- We believe that God teaches this in Deuteronomy 6 when He tells parents to be careful to obey and honor God as a testimony to their children that God is real.
- Our parent program is set up to help parents become a stronger influence for God in the lives of their teens.
- Victory Academy has been a long-standing source of hope and help for parents of troubled teens.
- Some teens are caught up in patterns of anger, disrespect, deceit, laziness, and self-centeredness.
- Others, hurt by poor relationships in the home act out rebelliously, rejecting the authority of their parents to become peer-dominated.
- Our staff is sacrificially committed to helping these young men and their parents reconcile in their relationships and grow in their understanding and submission to God's authority.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||8 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||7 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pembine Grades: 1-12 | 47 students
N17112 Us Highway 141
Pembine, WI 54156
(715)324-5900 8.1 1-12
- Yorkville Grades: NS-12 | 322 students
201 W Center Street
Yorkville, IL 60560
(630)553-5158 270.4 NS-12
- Snohomish Grades: PK-K | 21 students
13329 State Route 9 Se
Snohomish, WA 98296
(360)668-7776 1618.1 PK-K
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.