Victory Academy For Boys
- Victory Academy for Boys is a part of Victory Family Ministries.
- We strive that our academy might help young men grow, achieve, and prosper in life.
- Our greater purpose goes beyond just the boy, and encompasses each member of the family.
- Our goals are that each family member would grow in his knowledge of God and understanding of how to apply His Word to life.
- We believe that a part of long-term change in the heart of a boy is found in strengthening the overall dynamics of the home.
- We believe that God teaches this in Deuteronomy 6 when He tells parents to be careful to obey and honor God as a testimony to their children that God is real.
- Our parent program is set up to help parents become a stronger influence for God in the lives of their teens.
- Victory Academy has been a long-standing source of hope and help for parents of troubled teens.
- Some teens are caught up in patterns of anger, disrespect, deceit, laziness, and self-centeredness.
- Others, hurt by poor relationships in the home act out rebelliously, rejecting the authority of their parents to become peer-dominated.
- Our staff is sacrificially committed to helping these young men and their parents reconcile in their relationships and grow in their understanding and submission to God's authority.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||8 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||7 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pembine Grades: 1-12 | 47 students
N17112 Us Highway 141
Pembine, WI 54156
(715)324-5900 8.1 1-12
- Yorkville Grades: PK-12 | 322 students
201 W Center Street
Yorkville, IL 60560
(630)553-5158 270.4 PK-12
- Snohomish Grades: PK-K | 21 students
13329 State Route 9 Se
Snohomish, WA 98296
(360)668-7776 1618.1 PK-K
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.