Tel: (360) 668-7776
- At Clearview Montessori our goal is to create a learning environment that Dr. Maria Montessori envisioned as she researched childhood learning in Rome over 80 years ago.
- As the first woman medical doctor in Italy, her efforts in the area of childhood learning revolutionized the conventional wisdom regarding how children learn.
- Today, her methodology is the core philosophy for Montessori schools.
- Pre school care at Clearview Montessori is offered on full and part time basis.
- The children are able to transition from the Toddler program to the Pre-school program easily as we monitor their growth and development then transfer them when they are ready.
- The Pre-school program is offered in the morning with child care available the balance of the day.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Monroe Grades: PK-4 | 164 students
733 Village Way
Monroe, WA 98272
(360) 794-4622 7.8 PK-4
- Amberg Grades: 9 | 6 students
W4705 Wallace Rd
Amberg, WI 54102
(715) 759-5976 1618.1 9
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
The parent-teacher conference is a wonderful opportunity to discuss your child's progress. Make the most of it by preparing yourself both emotionally and intellectually for this special, brief time with your child's teacher.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?