- At Clearview Montessori our goal is to create a learning environment that Dr. Maria Montessori envisioned as she researched childhood learning in Rome over 80 years ago.
- As the first woman medical doctor in Italy, her efforts in the area of childhood learning revolutionized the conventional wisdom regarding how children learn.
- Today, her methodology is the core philosophy for Montessori schools.
- Pre school care at Clearview Montessori is offered on full and part time basis.
- The children are able to transition from the Toddler program to the Pre-school program easily as we monitor their growth and development then transfer them when they are ready.
- The Pre-school program is offered in the morning with child care available the balance of the day.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Monroe Grades: PK-6 | 73 students
733 Village Way
Monroe, WA 98272
(360)794-4622 7.8 PK-6
- Amberg Grades: 7-12 | 8 students
W4705 Wallace Rd
Amberg, WI 54102
(715)759-5976 1618.1 7-12
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.