St Michael Catholic School
- St. Michael Parish School in Snohomish, Washington, a new Catholic Elementary and Preschool/Pre-Kindergarten, offers a quality education in a nurturing setting for students Kindergarten through Grade 8, as well as Preschool/Pre-Kindergarten.
- St. Michael Catholic School provides a strong education program where children can develop personally, academically, and spiritually.
- The faith teachings are based on Catholic tradition and are supported by parental and community involvement.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Students at St. Michael Valued for Individual Differences.
- Academic Excellence Encouraged as Children Develop Intellects, Imaginations, Hearts, and Souls.
- Qualified Dedicated Teachers and Support Staff
- Strong Parent Support through Volunteer Activities
- Extra-curricular activities (Lego Club, Choir, Running Club, String Ensemble)
- Technology used to enhance Science, Math, Language Arts, and Social Studies)
- Strong Peacebuilder Program
- Service Activities
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Everett Grades: PK-8 | 83 students
2221 Cedar St
Everett, WA 98201
(425)259-3213 6.4 PK-8
- Edmonds Grades: PK-8 | 249 students
770 Aloha St
Edmonds, WA 98020
(425)778-3197 17 PK-8
- Everett Grades: K-8 | 254 students
2508 Hoyt Ave
Everett, WA 98201
(425)349-7777 6.9 K-8
- Everett Grades: PK-8 | 421 students
8615 7th Ave SE
Everett, WA 98208
(425)353-7559 6.4 PK-8
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.