St. Michael Catholic School
St. Michael Parish School in Snohomish, Washington, a new Catholic Elementary and Preschool/Pre-Kindergarten, offers a quality education in a nurturing setting for students Kindergarten through Grade 8, as well as Preschool/Pre-Kindergarten.
St. Michael Catholic School provides a strong education program where children can develop personally, academically, and spiritually.
The faith teachings are based on Catholic tradition and are supported by parental and community involvement.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 120 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 29%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Students at St. Michael Valued for Individual Differences.
- Academic Excellence Encouraged as Children Develop Intellects, Imaginations, Hearts, and Souls.
- Qualified Dedicated Teachers and Support Staff
- Strong Parent Support through Volunteer Activities
- Extra-curricular activities (Lego Club, Choir, Running Club, String Ensemble)
- Technology used to enhance Science, Math, Language Arts, and Social Studies)
- Strong Peacebuilder Program
- Service Activities
Source: Verified school update
Endorse St. Michael Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.