St Michael Catholic School
- St. Michael Parish School in Snohomish, Washington, a new Catholic Elementary and Preschool/Pre-Kindergarten, offers a quality education in a nurturing setting for students Kindergarten through Grade 8, as well as Preschool/Pre-Kindergarten.
- St. Michael Catholic School provides a strong education program where children can develop personally, academically, and spiritually.
- The faith teachings are based on Catholic tradition and are supported by parental and community involvement.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Students at St. Michael Valued for Individual Differences.
- Academic Excellence Encouraged as Children Develop Intellects, Imaginations, Hearts, and Souls.
- Qualified Dedicated Teachers and Support Staff
- Strong Parent Support through Volunteer Activities
- Extra-curricular activities (Lego Club, Choir, Running Club, String Ensemble)
- Technology used to enhance Science, Math, Language Arts, and Social Studies)
- Strong Peacebuilder Program
- Service Activities
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Everett Grades: PK-8 | 83 students
2221 Cedar St
Everett, WA 98201
(425)259-3213 6.4 PK-8
- Edmonds Grades: PK-8 | 249 students
770 Aloha St
Edmonds, WA 98020
(425)778-3197 17 PK-8
- Everett Grades: K-8 | 254 students
2508 Hoyt Ave
Everett, WA 98201
(425)349-7777 6.9 K-8
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.