Northshore Christian Academy
5.00 (5 reviews)
Northshore Christian Academy Photo #3 - 2019 National Blue Ribbon Award winning school, including ACSI Exemplary School Awards.
Northshore Christian Academy Photo #4 - STEM studies emphasis, Award winning Robotics Club Teams, Engineering Club, advanced Science with High School level Lab, advanced Math, and Project Lead The Way technology program.
Northshore Christian Academy Photo #5 - Performing and Visual Arts Programs include: Band, Jazz Band, Orchestra, Choir, Drama, Art classes, annual Middle School Musical production and more...
- Northshore Christian Academy (NCA) offers a Christ-centered educational program 1 year olds through 8th grade.
- Emphasis on STEM, Fine and Performing Arts, Literacy, Athletics and Biblical Integration.
- NCA is one of the largest private schools in Snohomish County, with a 162,000-sf facility on 33-acres in a quiet neighborhood community, near the Everett Boeing plant.
- NCA employs over 150 faculty and staff, who support the over 1,000 student body.
- Northshore Christian Academy Awarded 2019 National Blue Ribbon School - 09/26/2019 - Northshore Christian Academy in Everett,WA was named a National Blue Ribbon School by the U.S. Department of Education. NCA was one of 50 private schools in the Nation, and only ...moreprivate school in the state of Washington and West Coast. hide
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, ADD, ADHD, Mild Learning Differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||https://nca.school/academics/beyond-classroom/summer-camp/|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2019|
|Total Students||942 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||50 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Advanced Mathematics, High-School Prep Writing, Life Sciences, Washington State History|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Please refer to Website for dress code: https://nca.school/parents/school-uniforms/)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please refer to web site for tuition information: www.nca.school/admissions|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Tammy Gimbel|
|Admissions Associate||Trisha Lodes|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Engineering Club, Robotics, School of Arts & Enrichment offering various options, Summer Program
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Classes, Band, Chamber Orchestra, Choir/Chorus, Jazz Ensemble, Orchestra, Theatre/Drama
- NCA is conveniently located off major highways, nestled in a quiet neighborhood community, close to Mukilteo and the Everett Boeing plant with a majestic view of Puget Sound.
- NCA is a Multiple National Award Winning School.
- 33 Acre Campus Campus has 162,000-sq-ft of classrooms including: auditorium, gym, lunchroom, covered sports court, three playgrounds (2 covered), soccer field, sand lot field, two music rooms, two computer labs, performing arts center, Middle School Pavilion and two libraries
- School Events/Activities include: Speech Meet, Math Olympics, Fine Arts Fair, Missions Outreach Month, Middle School Musical, Concerts (Choir, Band, Orchestra), and Plays/Skits.
- Students at NCA test at least two grade levels higher than the grades they are in. Please refer to the Standardized Testing results on the web: https://nca.school/admissions/why-nca/
- STEM program focused on advanced Science and Technology programs (Robotics and Robotics Club), Engineering (Project Lead The Way and Engineering Club), advanced Mathematics, computer classrooms, and classroom use of laptops and approved IOS devices.
- Middle School Athletics
- Summer Program offers all summer long care program including field trips, and School of the Arts & Enrichment Summer Classes for students entering 1st through 7th grades.
- After school program, School of Arts & Enrichment, offers numerous extracurricular educational classes, clubs and fun options
- Before and After school care program
- Licensed Early Learning Center
- Hot Lunch and Beverage Program
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Everett Grades: PK-8 | 83 students
2221 Cedar St
Everett, WA 98201
(425)259-3213 4.6 PK-8
- Everett Grades: K-8 | 254 students
2508 Hoyt Ave
Everett, WA 98201
(425)349-7777 3.9 K-8
- Edmonds Grades: PK-8 | 249 students
770 Aloha St
Edmonds, WA 98020
(425)778-3197 12.4 PK-8
No bullies,no theft,lockers don't need locks, your lost item is in the lost and found the next day,nca = a plus grade, a+for music and sports and happy teachers and no polical correctness and a+ for Christmas , veterans, mother and father day concerts. 8 the graders have 10 th grade public school level, best Washington school.
- Posted by Parent - Stephen c.
Northshore Christian Academy has been the absolute best choice for our two children who are in elementary and middle school. Our children are happy here, they are thriving academically, and they are growing emotionally and spiritually in wonderful ways. Northshore has a phenomenal STEM program focusing on Science, Technology, Engineering and Math. There is a an amazing Music program and fun options like Sports, Middle School Musical, Speech Meet, and Math Olympics plus after-school Arts and Enrichment classes. The teachers are caring and dedicated, and the administrators are very helpful. We LOVE NCA!
- Posted by Parent - athan
Both of my children attended Northshore Christian Academy from PreK through 8th grade. I know without a doubt that they were equipped and prepared for the high school years that were ahead of them. Even subjects outside of excellent academics helped in preparing them for their future -things like speech preparation and recitation, oral presentations at all ages, computer usage in everyday learning, art and music! These "add-ons" made for a full education and my children were worlds ahead of others in High School because of them.
- Posted by Parent - us4ha
I am the parent of 6 and 8 year old boys who attend Northshore Christian Academy. We have been at Northshore since our oldest was in kindergarten and have been pleased by the teachers and admin staffs devotion to the children's learning and safety. My wife and I really like that the academic bar is set higher than state school standards. We also really enjoy the Christmas plays and concerts our boys get to participate in. We are confident that our boys are receiving the best education experience available.
- Posted by Parent - cpl
My wife and I have been affiliated with Northshore Christian Academy since 1999 when we had a granddaughter enrolled in the 4th and 5th grades and now a great grandson (whom we are raising) enrolled since the 1st grade and he is now in the 7th grade. This school is one of the best in the state and public schools love to get our Northshore students after they graduate from the 8th grade because they are more advanced academically and are well disciplined. We both volunteer for various activities within the school. I am very pleased with this school and would highly recommend it. I guarantee you would be more than pleased and be assured, your child will get a good education. .
- Posted by Parent - Donco
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.