Northshore Christian Academy
- Top Ranked WA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 1,030 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,800
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Please refer to Website for dress code: (View more info)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Engineering Club, Robotics, Summer Program
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Classes, Band, Chamber Orchestra, Choir/Chorus, Drama Club, Jazz Ensemble, Middle School Musical, Orchestra, Theatre/Drama
- NCA is conveniently located off major highways, nestled in a quiet neighborhood community, close to Mukilteo and the Everett Boeing plant with a majestic view of Puget Sound.
- NCA is a Multiple National Award Winning School.
- 33 Acre Campus Campus has 162,000-sq-ft of classrooms including: auditorium, gym, lunchrooms, three covered play areas, playgrounds, soccer field, sand lot field, music rooms, two computer labs, performing arts center, library, robotics room, and two Middle School Pavilions.
- School Events/Activities include: Speech Meet, Math Olympics, Missions Outreach Month, Middle School Musical, Plays/Skits, and multiple Concerts (Choir, Band, Orchestra).
- Students at NCA test at least 1.5 grade levels higher than average. Please refer to the Standardized Testing results on the web: https://nca.school/admissions/why-nca/
- STEM program focused on advanced Science and Technology programs (Robotics and Robotics Club), Engineering (Project Lead The Way and Engineering Club), advanced Mathematics, computer specialists, and student assigned laptops and IOS devices.
- Middle School Athletics include Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Track & Field, & Volleyball
- Summer Program offers all day program including field trips.
- Lions Club Enrichment offers after school and Summer Classes for K-8th.
- Zero hour clubs offered include Jazz Band, Acapella groups, & Drama club.
- Before and After school Extended Care program
- Licensed Early Learning Center
Endorse Northshore Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards