Northshore Christian Academy
- Northshore Christian Academy (NCA) offers a Christ-centered educational program 1 year olds through 8th grade.
- Emphasis on STEM, Fine and Performing Arts, Literacy, Athletics and Biblical Integration.
- NCA is one of the largest private schools in Snohomish County, with a 162,000-sf facility on 33-acres in a quiet neighborhood community, near the Everett Boeing plant.
- NCA employs over 150 faculty and staff, who support the over 1,000 student body.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, ADD, ADHD, Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||1029 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||50 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Advanced Mathematics, High-School Prep Writing, Life Sciences, Washington State History,|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Please refer to Website for dress code: www.northshorechristianschools.org)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please refer to web site for tuition information: www.northshorechristianschools.org|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Denise Christian|
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. Gerri Edmundson|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Classes, Band, Choir/Chorus, Engineering Club, Gymnastics, Jazz Ensemble, Orchestra, Robotics, School of Arts & Enrichment offering various options, Summer Program, Theatre/Drama Art Classes, Band, Choir/Chorus, Gymnastics, Jazz Ensemble, Orchestra, Robotics, Summer Program, Theatre/Drama, Engineering Club,
School of Arts & Enrichment offering various options,
- NCA is conveniently located off major highways, nestled in a quiet neighborhood community, close to Mukilteo and the Everett Boeing plant with a majestic view of Puget Sound.
- NCA is a Multiple National Award Winning School.
- 33 Acre Campus Campus has 162,000-sq-ft of classrooms including: auditorium, gym, lunchroom, covered sports court, three playgrounds (2 covered), soccer field, sand lot field, two music rooms, two computer labs, performing arts center, Middle School Pavilion and two libraries
- School Events/Activities include: Speech Meet, Math Olympics, Fine Arts Fair, Missions Outreach Month, Middle School Musical, Concerts (Choir, Band, Orchestra), and Plays/Skits.
- Students at NCA test at least two grade levels higher than the grades they are in. Please refer to the Standardized Testing results on the web: www.northshorechristianacademy.org/standardtests
- STEM program focused on advanced Science and Technology programs (Robotics and Robotics Club), Engineering (Project Lead The Way and Engineering Club), advanced Mathematics, computer classrooms, and classroom use of laptops and approved IOS devices.
- Middle School Athletics
- Summer Program offers all summer long care program including field trips, and School of the Arts & Enrichment Summer Classes for students entering 1st through 7th grades.
- After school program, School of Arts & Enrichment, offers numerous extracurricular educational classes, clubs and fun options
- Before and After school care program
- Licensed Early Learning Center
- Hot Lunch and Beverage Program
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Mountlake TerraceGrades: NS-8 | 378 students
21705 58th Avenue West
Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043
EverettGrades: K-8 | 254 students
2508 Hoyt Ave
Everett, WA 98201
SnohomishGrades: PK-8 | 84 students
1514 Pine Ave
Snohomish, WA 98290
EverettGrades: PK-8 | 83 students
2221 Cedar St
Everett, WA 98201
EverettGrades: NS-8 | 389 students
8615 7th Ave SE
Everett, WA 98208
Northshore Christian Academy has been the absolute best choice for our two children who are in elementary and middle school. Our children are happy here, they are thriving academically, and they are growing emotionally and spiritually in wonderful ways. Northshore has a phenomenal STEM program focusing on Science, Technology, Engineering and Math. There is a an amazing Music program and fun options like Sports, Middle School Musical, Speech Meet, and Math Olympics plus after-school Arts and Enrichment classes. The teachers are caring and dedicated, and the administrators are very helpful. We LOVE NCA!
- Posted by Parent - athan
Both of my children attended Northshore Christian Academy from PreK through 8th grade. I know without a doubt that they were equipped and prepared for the high school years that were ahead of them. Even subjects outside of excellent academics helped in preparing them for their future -things like speech preparation and recitation, oral presentations at all ages, computer usage in everyday learning, art and music! These "add-ons" made for a full education and my children were worlds ahead of others in High School because of them.
- Posted by Parent - us4ha
I am the parent of 6 and 8 year old boys who attend Northshore Christian Academy. We have been at Northshore since our oldest was in kindergarten and have been pleased by the teachers and admin staffs devotion to the children's learning and safety. My wife and I really like that the academic bar is set higher than state school standards. We also really enjoy the Christmas plays and concerts our boys get to participate in. We are confident that our boys are receiving the best education experience available.
- Posted by Parent - cpl
My wife and I have been affiliated with Northshore Christian Academy since 1999 when we had a granddaughter enrolled in the 4th and 5th grades and now a great grandson (whom we are raising) enrolled since the 1st grade and he is now in the 7th grade. This school is one of the best in the state and public schools love to get our Northshore students after they graduate from the 8th grade because they are more advanced academically and are well disciplined. We both volunteer for various activities within the school. I am very pleased with this school and would highly recommend it. I guarantee you would be more than pleased and be assured, your child will get a good education. .
- Posted by Parent - Donco