5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (425) 640-7067
- Brighton School develops confident, creative students with a broad academic foundation and a strong sense of responsibility within a safe and caring community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Northwest Association of Accredited Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||378 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniforms not required)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please see application on Admissions page for tuition.|
|Admissions Director||Russ Noble|
|Admissions Associate||Karen Gary|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Basketball, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field, Ultimate Frisbee, VolleyballAlpine Skiing, Basketball,|
Track and Field, Ultimate Frisbee,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Smart with Art
- Our school is dedicated to providing challenging academics, personalized attention for each student, and strong partnerships among parents, teachers, students and staff. We combine a rigorous, standards-based curriculum with personalized assessments and learning plans to help each student reach their maximum potential. We provide a technology-rich environment to develop 21st century skills such as creativity, collaboration and communication. Highly qualified and dedicated teachers and staff engage every child, and create a learning community that values character, respect and service to others.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Everett Grades: PK-K | 95 students
1804 Puget Drive
Everett, WA 98203
(425) 355-1311 9.6 PK-K
My daughter attended Brighton School from 1st grade until 8th grade. At the age of five, she tested into the Challenge Program/Highly Capable program, but we chose not to send her to that program.That decision was based on how much we had loved Brighton when herolder sister attended the school.We knew our daughter would receive a challenging education at Brighton.She thrived both academically and emotionally at Brighton.She just tested into the International Baccalaureate program at a nearby high school.We are forever grateful to Brighton for her success and forever fans of Brighton School!
- Posted by Parent - Parent of Brighton School Student
Great teachers, relaxed atmosphere AND kids learn (without stress) especially through experiential...lots of field trips, good amount of art, it has been so worth the cost! I Love how the Spanish class teaches the history of Mexico to learn the language.
- Posted by Parent - thelo
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?