- All of our staff are dedicated and passionate about the Early Childhood Education field.
- We have teachers and management staff that range from 22 years tenured to newly hired.
- The teachers here at the Brier KinderCare make this school a tremendous success.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- At Brier KinderCare we are more than just a daycare, we provide learning solutions designed to engage and educate young children in a nurturing and safe environment. Each day, we provide a balanced approach to learning, giving you the peace of mind that your child will have fun as they develop socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually. We provide flexible infant, toddler, preschool, prekindergarten and before and after school care solutions for families in the Lynnwood, Brier and Mountlake Terrace communities. Whether your child is learning their first words or kindergarten is on the horizon, see how we prepare your child for success in school and beyond. We would love to show you our school and introduce you to our teachers. Come by and visit us today!
- At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. From daily sign-in to strict parent / guardian identification and single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. Plus our daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules leave nothing at all to chance.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- DSHS - Only accepts full-time enrollments
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lynnwood Grades: PK-K | 82 students
3215 Larch Way
Lynnwood, WA 98036
(425)776-2444 0.5 PK-K
- Lynnwood Grades: 4-8 | 7 students
20120 24th Ave W
Lynnwood, WA 98036
(425)775-6202 1 4-8
- Mountlake Terrace Grades: K-9 | 132 students
22105 58th Ave W
Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043
(425)778-9861 1.6 K-9
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.