Gloria Dei Preschool & Kindergarten
- Gloria Dei Preschool and Kindergarten is a not-for-profit school that follows the Edmonds School District calendar year and is available for ages 2 1/2 through 6 years old.
- A creative curriculum is used to enrich each child's learning experience and field trips are planned throughout the school year.
- All classes offer art, music, dance, puppets, stories, and outdoor play.
- At Gloria Dei Preschool, we are concerned with developing the total child through social, intellectual, physical, emotional and spiritual growth.
- Our objective is to provide an environment that fosters love, patience, and security for each child entrusted to us, regardless of race, creed, gender or national origin.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is based on the age and class|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lynnwood Grades: NS-PK
20420 Larch Way
Lynnwood, WA 98036
(425)776-9822 0.5 NS-PK
- Lynnwood Grades: 4-8 | 7 students
20120 24th Ave W
Lynnwood, WA 98036
(425)775-6202 0.8 4-8
- Mountlake Terrace Grades: K-9 | 132 students
22105 58th Ave W
Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043
(425)778-9861 1.8 K-9
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.