Gloria Dei Preschool & Kindergarten
Tel: (425) 776-2444
- Gloria Dei Preschool and Kindergarten is a not-for-profit school that follows the Edmonds School District calendar year and is available for ages 2 1/2 through 6 years old.
- A creative curriculum is used to enrich each child's learning experience and field trips are planned throughout the school year.
- All classes offer art, music, dance, puppets, stories, and outdoor play.
- At Gloria Dei Preschool, we are concerned with developing the total child through social, intellectual, physical, emotional and spiritual growth.
- Our objective is to provide an environment that fosters love, patience, and security for each child entrusted to us, regardless of race, creed, gender or national origin.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is based on the age and class|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lynnwood Grades: NS-PK
20420 Larch Way
Lynnwood, WA 98036
(425) 776-9822 0.5 NS-PK
- Lynnwood Grades: 1-8 | 6 students
20120 24th Ave W
Lynnwood, WA 98036
(425) 775-2145 0.8 1-8
- Mountlake Terrace Grades: K-9 | 132 students
22105 58th Ave W
Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043
(425) 778-9861 1.8 K-9
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?