Redemption Evangelical Lutheran
- The purpose of Redemption Lutheran School is simply to assist parents and guardians with the Christian education of their children.
- This task involves the instruction and application of God's inspired and inerrant Word throughout the school day It is the goal of Redemption school that the children entrusted to its care will grow in their knowledge and love of our Savior from sin, becoming useful citizens here as they prepare for citizenship in heaven.
- At Redemption, it is our goal that the children entrusted into our care will also grow in the knowledge and love of our Savior from sin, and become useful citizens.
- In order to serve the Lord with their abilities and talents.
- Our curriculum meets the academic requirements set down by the State of Washington for children in grades K-8.
- Our curriculum is based on Christ and God's saving love.
- A study of Bible stories, Christian doctrines, prayers, hymns and Bible verses brings the Savior-God into the classroom.
|Religious Affiliation||Other Lutheran|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-8|
|Total Students||7 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$200|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lynnwood Grades: PK-K | 82 students
3215 Larch Way
Lynnwood, WA 98036
(425)776-2444 0.8 PK-K
- Lynnwood Grades: NS-PK
20420 Larch Way
Lynnwood, WA 98036
(425)776-9822 1 NS-PK
- Lynnwood Grades: PK-6 | 90 students
17000 6th Avenue W
Lynnwood, WA 98037
(425)745-6755 2.1 PK-6
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.