Redemption Evangelical Lutheran
- The purpose of Redemption Lutheran School is simply to assist parents and guardians with the Christian education of their children.
- This task involves the instruction and application of God's inspired and inerrant Word throughout the school day It is the goal of Redemption school that the children entrusted to its care will grow in their knowledge and love of our Savior from sin, becoming useful citizens here as they prepare for citizenship in heaven.
- At Redemption, it is our goal that the children entrusted into our care will also grow in the knowledge and love of our Savior from sin, and become useful citizens.
- In order to serve the Lord with their abilities and talents.
- Our curriculum meets the academic requirements set down by the State of Washington for children in grades K-8.
- Our curriculum is based on Christ and God's saving love.
- A study of Bible stories, Christian doctrines, prayers, hymns and Bible verses brings the Savior-God into the classroom.
|Religious Affiliation||Other Lutheran|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-8|
|Total Students||7 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$200|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lynnwood Grades: PK-K | 82 students
3215 Larch Way
Lynnwood, WA 98036
(425)776-2444 0.8 PK-K
- Lynnwood Grades: NS-PK
20420 Larch Way
Lynnwood, WA 98036
(425)776-9822 1 NS-PK
- Lynnwood Grades: PK-6 | 90 students
17000 6th Avenue W
Lynnwood, WA 98037
(425)745-6755 2.1 PK-6
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?